twelve;

"Danielle? You know we only have your lunch period right?" 

She nods. The Cheerio skirt she has on crinkles as she adjusts her position. It had been a wild couple of days since the ill fated event at Sectionals. The moment they were all back in the choir room, a number of things all happened at once.

Finn came in with Mr. Schue, Jake told them that Marley hadn't been eating, and before anyone else could say anything more, Dani was overcome with rage and immediately tackled Kitty to the ground, the amount of the way she's been treating Marley on top of how angry she was towards Quinn all reached a boiling point. "You evil bitch! You gave her those laxatives!" She was able to get in a few good punches as well as receive some in return.

She doesn't hear the screams and yells around her, but she then feels arms pull them apart. "Hey! ENOUGH!" Finn yells. Coach Sylvester almost looking pleased as she walks in realizing the chaos that's already happening. The Warblers had won and they were immediately disqualified.

The New Directions were done for the year.

"So what do you think caused this shift?" Dani looks down at her lap, really just wanting to get out of the room. God bless Ms. Pillsbury, who has the patience of a saint. She leans foreword, not wanting to give up just yet. "Danielle, you physically attacked a student on school grounds. The staff and I agreed to either come talk to me or face a week's suspension"

The ride back home was quiet. Judy Fabray looked as if she aged 20 plus years in a matter of days. Her oldest was sleeping with her university professor and her youngest was getting into fights. "I just don't understand... I.. what's happening to this family?" Neither daughter had an answer. Nor did they when Quinn was getting ready to leave for the airport an hour later.

The next couple of days, Principal Figgins had sat both Dani and Kitty down and gave them a brief lecture on school decorum and all of that, before letting them know that Marley had purchased them herself. Kitty looked at her with a slight smirk, which Figgins had caught. "Ah ah, I wouldn't be so smug Miss Wilde, you are as well to have a mandatory meeting with Ms. Pillsbury, or face suspension"  Dani couldn't help, but allow herself to feel victorious a bit.

Coach Sylvester did not hesitate to immediately start tearing down everything, whom Finn had ended up in a near-brawl for the Nationals trophy. He and Mr. Schue had gathered them in just what looked like another room now, everyone feeling clearly at what was occurring.

Dani had sat beside Joe, his own face matching hers. Tina didn't hesitate to voice her opinions. "This is all Marley's fault!  'New Rachel', my butt! I  knew Rachel Berry, and you Marley? You're no Rachel Berry-"

Dani leans over to look at Tina. "No because Rachel Berry is still somehow in this room. Right where you are sitting" Tina rolled her eyes. "Maybe it's yours and Kitty's fault too, we could've been out there-"