(1)

{edited}
Jungkook P.O.V.
"Why Yuna! Why did you cheat on me! I gave you everything that you wished for. What does he have that I don't?! I loved you so much!" I shouted.

I was so broken. Why did my girlfriend cheat on me? What did I do wrong? Was I neglecting her too much? Was I not good enough? Many thoughts were going through my head, but it all stopped when she let out a laugh.

"Haha you really thought I loved you?! I was only using you for fame and money. Now that I'm number 1 model in Korea, I don't need you anymore." she said while hugging the man beside her.

I looked at the man beside her. I observed him, and he didn't look much. He looked like he was feeding off of her wealth and fame. I scoffed.

"Wow Yuna, after all this time, I finally see the true you. Heh, and my hyungs told me to stay away from you because you were only using me. I'm so dumb for not believing them. From today on, we're no longer together, and I hope you have a great life with this man. But once he leaves you, don't come running back to me like a dog, because I won't accept you back." I said with a disgusted face and walked away from them.

I then walked out of her house and went inside my car. I drove to the nearest bar. As I reached there, I got out of my car and went inside. Once I stepped into the bar, I could hear loud music and the atmosphere felt so suffocating. I didn't care though.

My mind could only think on how to numb this pain in my heart, and that was getting drunk. I then walked to the bartender and ordered some shots. I drunk shots after shots, until I was completely wasted. The bartender asked me for my phone and I just gave it to him. My phone had no password on it, so he called the last person I talked to.

Bartender P.O.V.
O.T.P.
"Hello? Jungkook?" asked the male on the other side of the phone.

"Uh hello. I am a bartender at X@X Bar, and the owner of this phone is completely wasted, I would like for you to come and pick him up." I told the male.

"Alright. I'll be on my way." and he hung up the phone. I handed the phone back to its owner.

Taehyung P.O.V.
I was just sitting on my couch watching T.V. when my phone started to ring. I checked the called id and it showed Kookie.

"Huh? Jungkook is calling me?" I asked as I answered it.

"Hello? Jungkook?" I asked.

"Uh hello. I am a bartendar at X@X Bar, and the owner of this phone is completely wasted, I would like for you to come and pick him up." said the bartender.

"Alright. I'll be on my way." and hung up. I then grabbed my keys and wallet and went in my car. I then drove to the location. It took me about 15 minutes to reach there.

As I reached there, I quickly went in. I was soon met with loud music and suffocating air. I pushed my way through and went to the bartender area. There I saw Jungkook crying and drinking. I quickly walked there and sat beside him.

"Jungkook." I said while patting his back. He looked up at me and instantly hugged me.

"Tae! She left me! She was only using me!" he yelled as he started to cry. It hurt my heart to see him cry like this.

Yes, I've loved Jungkook for sometime now, but I'm too scared to tell him because he had a girlfriend.

"Shhh... Kook it's ok. You'll meet someone better than her. She wasn't worth it. Trust me... there's someone out there better for you and waiting for you." I said, hoping that he'd take the hint of my feelings.

He just shook his head and said, "But Tae, I really loved her. I gave her everything she wanted. Why did she cheat on me?!" again he started to cry. I sighed and just hugged him and comforted him.

"Cmon Kook, let's go home." to which he nodded and got up with some struggles. I had to help him walk to my car.

Once we reached my car, I drove to my house. Once we reached my house, I opened the door and we both got inside. Since Jungkook was drunk, he would stumbled a bit. I put him on the couch and brought him some water. I checked the clock on the wall and it was only 4:36 pm.

"What the heck? Time goes by so fast." I said as I turned back to face Jungkook.

"So.. do you want to talk about her Kook?" I asked.

"No! Never speak of her." he replied. I nodded my head as I understood. We then fell silent.

"Tae... I really want to forget her. Please... marry me. You're my only option!" he pleaded. My eyes widen at his request.

"What?! Jungkook what are you saying?! You're still drunk, wait until you sober up more." I said as an excuse, but he didn't buy it.

"No Tae! I know that you're the best option for me. Please accept my request and marry me." I knew that there was no way out of this one, so I shook my head as a yes, and the next thing I knew is that we're already at the marriage register place.