(13)

{edited}
No One P.O.V.
Taehyung wakes up in the afternoon. He turns to his left and admires his husband's features.

"I hope you keep your words Kook.." he said gently.

"I will baby." replies Jungkook. This shook Taehyung.

"When did you wake up?"

"I woke up a second before you." he replied. Taehyung blushed.

Just as Taehyung was about to speak again, Jungkook's phone ringed. Jungkook reaches for it on the night stand and answers it.

O.T.P.
"Hello?" answered Jungkook.

"Hello, this is the police station. Is this Jeon Jungkook?" asked the officer.

"Yes that's me." replied Jungkook.

"Well Mr. Jeon, we have located the phone number. It's this girl named Yuna. We found out that she and her husband are trying to separate you and your husband, so we have put her in jail for being a home wrecker. This is all we wanted to inform you."

"Thanks officer." and they ended the call. Jungkook looks at Taehyung with joy.

"What was the phone call about?" asked Taehyung. Jungkook didn't answer and tackles Taehyung into a bear hug.

"Taehyung, the police found who was behind the unknown contact. It was none other then my ex, Yuna." as Jungkook said that, Taehyung's eyes grew wide.

"What? Well what happened?" asked Taehyung.

"Well they put her in jail since she was a home wrecker." replied Jungkook. Taehyung smiles wide and hugs Jungkook in return.

"So now we won't have anyone bothering us?" and Jungkook nods in reply. From that day on, they life was smooth and happy.

Jungkook kept his promise to Taehyung and kept him happy. Taehyung would have mood swings and food cravings at 12:00 am or so, and Jungkook would be cranky, but he knows that in the end it would be worth it.

Time Skip
3 years later

"Jeongyung, come back here. Come and eat your breakfast." yelled Taehyung.

"No! I want daddy to also come and eat with me." whined Jeongyung.

"Daddy is coming, he's just changing. So be a good boy and come and eat." complained Taehyung.

As the son and mom were arguing, the dad finally shows up and saves the day.

"Jeongyung, why are you giving mommy a hard time." said Jungkook.

"Daddy! Yay!" screamed Jeongyung. He runs to Jungkook and Jungkook carries his son.

"Oh so you listen to your daddy but not mommy. I'm sad now." pouts Taehyung.

Jeongyung quickly gets out of Jungkook's hold and runs to Taehyung.

"Mommy Jeongyung sorry." he said with a pout.

Taehyung smiles and kiss his cheeks.

"Mommy loves you." said Taehyung.

"I love you mommy." and Jeongyung also kisses Taehyung's cheeks. Jungkook over is feeling lonely.

"No one loves daddy." he said with a pout. Taehyung and Jeongyung both laugh and walk over to Jungkook. Taehyung kisses his right cheek as Jeongyung kisses his left cheek.

"I love you both my babies." said Jungkook full of love.

"We love you too." said Taehyung and Jeongyung in unison. They all ate breakfast and Taehyung cleans up after them. While he was cleaning, Jungkook comes behind him and hugs him from the back.

"Baby, Jeongyung what's a sibling, let's make him one." he said with a smirk. Taehyung looks back at him and says,

"In your dreams." but Jungkook didn't take that as an answer. He quickly connects his lips with Taehyung's and they both made out for some time.

"Mmh~ Kook~ let me finish~ the~ dishes." Taehyung said in between the kiss. Jungkook backs away and Taehyung quickly finishes the dishes.

As soon as Taehyung finished, Jungkook yells,
"Jeongyung, play in your room ok. Don't come out, mommy and daddy going to make you a sibling. Also all your uncles are going to come and get you ok. Open the door for them."

"Ok daddy!" shouts Jeongyung.

"Kook... why did you say that!" whisper shouted Taehyung. Jungkook picks Taehyung up bridal style and walks into their room. In the middle of them making love, their doorbell ringed. They both heard Jeongyung open the door.

"Uncle Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Suga, and Jimin! You're finally here! Hurry let's go. Mommy and daddy making Jeongyung a sibling."

And they all quickly left. Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled together, then Jungkook starts to thrust inside of Taehyung.

"Ahh~ Kook." They then both lived

                       "Happily Ever After"
The End