(4)

{edited}
Jungkook P.O.V.
I woke up with a huge headache.

"Ugh.. what happened yesterday?" I asked myself. Soon memories started to flood into my mind.

Jungkook Flashback
I was walking to my car to get home when a girl stopped me.

"Excuse me sir, can you please take me home. My car broke down by the street over there." said the girl. I looked to where her car broke down, and nodded my head.

"Sure I'll take you home. Get in the car." the girl nodded and sat in the passenger seat. She told me her address and I drove there.

When we reached her house, she asked me to go inside to which I did. She then gave me water. After I drunk her water, I started to feel hot. Why am I feeling like this?

I soon started to vision the girl as Yuna. The girl then took off her clothes and also took mine off. She dragged me to her bed and she handed me a condom. We had sex. I was in so much pleasure that I forgot about Taehyung, my husband. I was still upset with Yuna, so I thrust into her powerfully.

"Ahh! Daddy! Yes!" cried the girl.

"Why Yuna, why did you cheat on me! I love you so much!" She then asked me if I was married to anyone or taken in the middle of us having sex. That made me mad, so I thrust into her at in animalistic pace.

"Ahhh!! D-da-ddy ye- yes! Ugh! Ah! Ah! Shi! I-I- ahh! I'm g-on-na c-cum!" she screamed. I kept thrusting into her and soon we both reached our climax. That was our 3 round, I then past out.

Jungkook Present
I was beyond mad. How could that slut put something in the drink.

I then got up, but then my head felt dizzy. I looked at the girl sleeping beside me and was ready to sue her. I took pictures of her face and put on my clothes.

I then went out of her house and left from there. I went straight home and opened my door. I went past the kitchen and straight to my room. I then took a shower and changed into my clothes. It was already 8:30 am, so I still have about 30 minutes left to get ready.

I then walked into the kitchen to make breakfast, but as I walked in there, there was already food on the table.

"Who made these food? Did a burglar come inside my house? I don't have any maids, so who made this. Did my friends come ove- oh wait! Maybe it's Taehyung..." after I said his name, guilt flooded through me.

"I'm sorry Tae." I whispered. I quickly heat up the food and ate it. I then left for work.

As I reached there, Taehyung was already there waiting for me at the entrance. I felt guilty to look at him. He also looked mad and upset.

"Where were you yesterday Jungkook." he asked with a stern voice.

"Um.. I was in.. the office. I had work to finish, so I came home late." I said with a small smile. He scoffed.

"You don't have to lie Jeon Jungkook. I already know what you were doing yesterday! While I was at your house waiting for you to eat dinner with me, you were busying fucking a girl!" he shouted with tears in his eyes. He came closer to me and slapped me, hard, on my left cheek.

"If you dislike me that much, please don't hurt me and just divorce me. I wanted to talk to you about us moving in together, but now I don't think it's needed. I think we should divorce, and go our own separate ways, because clearly, this marriage was a mistake." he said as he walked away from me.

As I process every word that came out of his mouth, tears started to stroll down my cheek. I brought my hand to my left cheek and held it there.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung." and walked inside.

Taehyung P.O.V.
I was crying so hard as I got inside my car.

"Why me?! I didn't do anything wrong. Did I really make a mistake to marry you Jungkook? If you didn't love me, you could've just told me. I would've willingly left you." I kept crying until my head started to get dizzy. I looked up at the sun through my window, and passed out in my car.

Jungkook P.O.V.
I kept thinking about what Taehyung said.

"If you dislike me that much, please don't hurt me and just divorce me." That phrase kept running through my mind.

"It's not that I dislike you Tae... I'm just not over Yuna yet..." I whispered. Now my mind started to think about Yuna.

"Why Yuna! Why do I still love you. Why did I imagine you as that girl. Just why!" I cried. I then realized that I forgot some files in my car. I then walked outside to my car and grabbed the file.

As I closed the door, I realized that Taehyung's car was still here. I walked over to his car and I saw his head on his driving wheel. I tapped on his window, but he still didn't stir.

I got worried and opened his door. Luckily it wasn't locked. I gently shook him, and he didn't even budge. I lifted his head off the steering wheel by holding his forehead. His forehead felt so hot.

"What the heck Tae! Why do you have such high temper?!" I quickly carried him in bridal style and put him in my car. I drove him to my house. I carried him inside and placed him on my bed.

"I'm sorry Tae! Please get better!" I said as I went to grab a wet towel and place it on his forehead. I then went to prepare lunch for us.

When I came back, Taehyung still hasn't woken up yet.

"Please Kook... don't do this to me." I heard Taehyung mumble.