(12)

{edited}
No One P.O.V.
"What are you smiling at huh! Is my misery state making you so amused! Huh?! Tell me! Did you like fucking those girls! Were they tight like me! Huh! Answer me Kook! Did they give their virginity to you! I think not! Tell me Kook! I fucking hate you!" and Taehyung kept hitting his chest.

Jungkook got tired of hearing his words, so he shut Taehyung up by giving him a deep kiss. He licked Taehyung's lips for opening, but Taehyung didn't open it. He then brings his hand and slowly rub Tae's member, to which Tae moaned and he took the chance to enter the other's mouth. His tongue was roaming everywhere in Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung was not kissing him back though.

"Mmh! Jung-kook pl-please st-stop!" cried Taehyung, but Jungkook held him more tighter and kept kissing him. Taehyung finally gave up and kissed him back. This gave pride and hope to Jungkook, so they kissed for about 3 minutes and backed away from each other.

"Baby, let me explain ok?" and Taehyung just nods his head.

"Ok so I didn't mean what I said yesterday to you. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just stressed and mad. Yes Yuna came into my office, but I never called her. She came on her own will, and I don't know who sent you pictures of us, but I'll tell the police to investigate ok? And I do want our child, so please don't take them away. I now realized that I love you so much Taehyung, so please don't leave me and come back."

"Promises are meant to be broken, so I'll swear on my life that from now on, I won't be mean to you, and treasure you with all I have. So please come back?" pleaded Jungkook. Taehyung looks into Jungkook's eyes, and see sincerity and love. He also love Jungkook, so he gives him.

"Fine... since I'm pregnant and the child needs both parents, I'll go with you. But if you DARE to make the same mistakes and not tell me anything, then you're never going to see me again. Do you understand Jeon Jungkook?!" Taehyung said sternly. Jungkook quickly nods his head up and down.

"Good, now let me go and sit over there. I don't know how Jiminie didn't wake up with all this chaos, but I'll check up on him when I'm done with breakfast."

"No Tae, I want to help you make breakfast as well." said Jungkook with a small pout. Taehyung chuckled at his cute pout and let's him help. Taehyung and Jungkook finishes making breakfast, and Taehyung goes and wakes up Jimin while Jungkook sets the plates.

Soon Jimin and Taehyung walks into the kitchen. Jimin glares at Jungkook and sits down next to Taehyung. Jungkook is across Taehyung. They all silently eat their breakfast, until Jungkook breaks it.

"Tae... let's go home after we eat breakfast ok?" Taehyung just nods his head. Jimin didn't say anything since this wasn't his problem, he was just here to support Taehyung.

After they finished eating, Taehyung and Jungkook washes their dishes and say goodbye to Jimin. Then they both leave to their house. On the way there, Taehyung asks many questions to clarify his doubts.

"So you're telling me that the girl you were with in this photo is just a business women? Then why didn't you tell me that you were going to meet a business women? Why did you come home that day so grumpy?" asked Taehyung.

"Well it was a very tiring day, and I was still stressed up on the girl I accidentally slept with. On that day, she came to my office saying that she has my child, but I knew that it wasn't mine because I used protection. So I told her to get out of my face or else I'll put her in a lot of trouble."

"I also told her to tell me who made her do these things to me, and since she was scared, she told me everything. She told me that YUNA told her to drug my drink and make me sleep with her. Then asked a guy to make her pregnant and claim it as my child. I was beyond mad at that time, so when I came home, I ignored you and I'm sorry. But that's how we got our baby here right?" he said while rubbing my stomach with one hand and the other on the steering wheel. I quickly blushed.

"Now I just have to find out who sent you those pictures, and what do they want from us. From now on, I swear to you that I'll never let you go, and we'll be together always. I'll take a 9 month off to stay home with you and our child since I'm the CEO, and don't worry, your industry is also doing well. We can say that your employee Park Jimin is doing a great job at that." We then reached our house and got in.

I quickly sat on the couch since it was a very long and tiring night. Jungkook called the police to investigate the contact who sent me the picture of him with other girls, and then he came back and sat down next to me.

"Come on baby, let's go and take a rest. I'm so worn out by this drama." and I nod since I'm also worn out. We then went to our room and cuddled into a deep sleep.