The Forest

A/n: hello there i just wanted to say that the next chapter will be posted on friday and thats it :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

As i open the door i was hit with cold wind and snow? how is there even snow down here i look at my surrounding a snowy forest. I move forward and get the feeling of being watched i look to my side, a bush sits there but there is something off. I approach it and find a camera i leave it alone and keep on going but still have that feeling of being watched. As i keep walking i pass a two sticks that may have been one long ago. I keep walking and i trip on nothing as if a unseen force made me fall. I try to get up but i cant and then a tree to my side falls and almost kills me. I am almost dead and i see my attacker slowly approaching me its a skeleton with a blue jacket, blue shorts, and pink slippers. He makes a sharpened bone above my head aiming it at me. I brace for death but nothing happens i open my eye and see my attacker looking at something far away. I hear fast steps of snow surely this person will kill me.
Papyrus: "SANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE, WERE YOU HELPING THIS HUMAN GET UNSTUCK"
Sans: "uhh yeah i heard the tree fall down so i came here to help them out of a STICKy sitiation"
Papyrus: "UGGHH WHY MUST YOU TELL THESE PUNS WHEN A HUMAN NEEDS HELP I CANNOT CAPTURE MY FRIENDS BUT I CAN CAPTURE THIS ONE"
'Wait two humans was that Frisk and Chara'
Papyrus looks at me
Papyrus: "HUMAN IF I HELP YOU, YOU MUST GO THROUGH MY PUZZLE GAUNTLET, IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT AND THE PRIZE FOR WINNING IS MY SPAGGHETTI"
You: "Yeah, can you please help me now"
Papyrus: "ALRIGHT A DEAL IS A DEAL AND YOU MUST NOW GO THROUGH THE PUZZLE GAUNTLET, I WILL SEE YOU UP AHEAD HUMAN SANS HELP THE HUMAN I MUST GET THE PUZZLES READY NYEH HEH HEH"
Payrus runs off and i turn to look at my attacker or sans he gives me a mean look and lift the tree with a unseen force and put it next to the path.
Sans: "i reccomend you play along or else i will continue with what i started"
Sans disapears and i try to get up but my entire body hurts i think my arm is broken. I take out a piece of candy from the ruins and feel the pain fade. I get up and walk past a sentry station and a lamp shaped like Frisk and i make it to a crossway one path heading up and the other still heading straight. I continue my path heading straight and come across a box. I open it and find a pair of pink gloves. My hands have been freezing and i take them quickly putting them on.

I walk forward and see Sans and Papyrus in the middle of a conversation.
Papyrus: "AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE"
Papyrus turns towards me
Papyrus: "OH YOU HAVE ARRIVED HUMAN I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG YOU WOULD TAKE, THE PUZZLE GAUNTLET WILL START IN THE NEXT ROOM PROCEED ONLY IF YOU WISH TO BE CAPTURED"
Papyrus walks off and i am left with Sans.
Sans: "its best if you dont run off becasue i can follow you wherever you go"
Sand disappears and i keep walking and find a badly made sentry station there is a sign that reads
Sign: "YOU OBSERVE THE WELL-CRAFTED SENTRY STATION, WHO COULD HAVE BUILT THIS, YOU PONDER, MAYBE IT WAS MADE BY THAT VERY FAMOUS ROYAL GUARDSMAN (NOTE: NOT YET A VERY FAMOUS ROYAL GUARDSMEN.)"
You chuckle and keep walking.

You come across a sign that read
Sign: "Absolutly no moving!!!!!"
You ignore it and walk past a dog smoking some dog treats.
Doggo: "i was pet by something that was'nt moving"
You pet its head and it barks
Doggo: "again how could this be possible"
You keep walking and come across two paths with ice with a sign in the center the room. You head up and see a snowman.
Snowman: "Hello kind human, there were some before you that took a piece of me and said they would take it far away could you do that aswell"
You: "why yes of course, but can you tell me what those humans looked like"
Snowman: "well they were both girls and one had purple and brown striped shirt with brown leggings while the other had a green and yellow striped shirt and light brown leggings and they were with a goat with white fur and the same shirt as the last human"
'Sounds like them'
You: "thank you for that hope you have a nice day"

You come across a mini golf course deciding to play along you kick the ball all the way to the hole a black flag comes out.
Flag: "Insanity- You keep on trying the same thing over and over with no different outcome".
Feeling uneasy you play again and make it in a yellow with white stripes flag came out.
Flag: "Hope- You are Hopeful for the future and do everything you can to make sure it is good for everyone"
Feeling good about this one you move along to the next room.

You walk the other path and find Sans  and Papyrus talking to eachother.
Papyrus: "SANS I CANT BELIEVE YOU, YOU WERE NAPPING ALL NIGHT"
Sans: "i think thats sleeping bro"
Papyrus: "EITHER WAY ITS STILL LAZY"
Papyrus turns to face you
Papyrus: "AH THE HUMAN ARRIVES IN TIME FOR THE FIRST PUZZLE, THIS PUZZLE IS A ELECTRIC MAZE ONE FALSE STEP AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT HOW PAINFUL IT IS, NOW SANS GIVE THEM THE ORB"
Sans appears next to you with a cyan orb with a dial of numbers measuring the volts it has. Sans appears next to Papyrus again.
Papyrus: "PROCEED HUMAN"
You walk forward and after a few steps you get shocked with pain
'Its amazing how much pain i feel and i havent even been stabbed'. You collapse and fall down.

Papyrus's P.O.V.

'I see the human fall down what happened'
Papyrus: "SANS WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE ORB THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TICKLED AND THEY WOULD SURRENDUR"
Sans: "the orb must be broken take a look at it"
Sans teleports to your body and grabs the orb little did Papyrus know Sans sabotauged the orb.
Sans: "the voltage is really high someone must have messed with it"
Papyrus: "WELL WE MUST TAKE THE HUMAN TO OUR HOME IN HOPES OF SAVING THE HUMAN"
'I grab the human and head home'

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it may not be good i wrote more words than usual 1,165 words to he exact next chapter will come out friday and as always
C yaa laters