Answer

Alright sorry for taking so long but I do think I've found an answer to all of this multiple in fact so bear with me.

1. Reboot option
I did dwindle with this option back then but basically, I would go back and revamp everything and refresh everything with a new shade of paint so it isn't cringe, improve the plot so it isn't all fucked up and this would mean the old canon would be out the window.

2. Continue
I could continue this dumpster fire with the fucked up plot to try and fix it but I doubt I could do this.

3. Erase everything
Erasing everything means I would think of an entirely new plot with new characters, personalities, and settings, updates would likely take longer but would be better and more well-thought-out.

4. Little things
I could go back in both my stories and fix small things like spelling errors and plot holes and make it better but it would still be garbage.

These are the options I have thought of for you guys I think I put enough thought into these but im asking you guys on what you want. You are choosing what you want.

You have until the end of the year to choose.

1. Reboot

2. Continue

3. Erase

4. Little things

Hope that you guys can deal with these options and with all of that done I hope that you guys can figure out how to do this as I am enjoying writing again so it would be a joy to do this again and as always.

Cya ;)