【12-first mission】

3rd person POV
Izuku was walking with Katsuki through the small halls of the hideout to show him his new room.

K-sᴏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ. ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ?

I-ᴡʜᴀᴛ?! ɪ-ɪᴛ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ!

The blonde raised an eyebrow as he saw Izuku's bright red blush. It was rather obvious that the both of them liked each other as more than friends, even to Katsuki, who had only joined the group around 20 minutes ago. There was a few moments of awkward silence as Izuku tried to stop blushing as much as he was.

I-sᴏ...ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴜғғ ʜᴀs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ, sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ.

Katsuki nodded as he watched Izuku leave the room to return to where he previously was. He had always despised villains and hated how they ruined society until it was nothing. But, here was. Standing in one in the biggest villain groups hideout. Having had joined them, he got a sense of belonging, like this is where he should have been all along. Although he hadn't dreamed of it, his aspiration to be a hero had left him and all he craved was destruction. Despite his thoughts, he grabbed the things that had been relocated to the base and started putting them in their desired places.

He was soon finished with this, and he went straight back to the main room like he had been instructed to do by Izuku. Upon arriving, the rest of league were gathered around one of the circular tables and seem to be writing in some sort of notebook. Slightly puzzled by this, he walked over to them.

As he stopped beside them, they all turned their heads and moved aside a little so that he could sit down. In front of them and in the middle of the table, was the notebook that he had saw before. However, when it was closer to him, it was clear that they were planning something in it, from the names being jotted down in a small diagram. He looked at the top of the page and saw the words 'Katsuki Bakugo's first mission.' Since he hadn't heard anything about this mission yet, he was slightly confused by the pages. Izuku then saw his puzzled face and jumped in to explain.

I- sᴏ, ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, sɪɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴜs ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ғᴏ, ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ, ɪs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴘᴏᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ, ɪs ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴊᴏʙs ɪɴ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴs. ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ?

K- ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ. ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏɴ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴs.

Izuku nodded and stood up, quickly running to his room. The blonde wasn't sure what he was doing, he just wanted to go and get this test over and done with. Izuku was soon back, and with him, was a black leather messenger bag. Shigaraki and the rest of the league, minus Katsuki and Toga, rolled their eyes since they knew what he had in the bag. Although he had been a bit wary of her at first, Izuku had came to form a close bond with Toga since they both shared a passion for blood, knives and murder.