【13-applying to UA】

(A/N) Soooooo..... I'm back now. I've been struggling mentally aaaaaand, I have a crush on someone so I've been spending a lot of my time on them. I now give to you a chapter 😌

3rd person POV
Katsuki and Izuku were sitting at the table with a form sitting in front of them. More specifically, a 'UA High School' application form. They had both been given the task of gathering information from students and pro heroes.

K-sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ?

S-ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍs, ʏᴇs.

I-sᴇᴇᴍs ᴇᴀsʏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪ, sᴏ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴇғғᴏʀᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ.

D-ɪ ɢᴜᴇss sᴏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ. ɴᴏᴡ ғɪʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍs.

The two teenagers grabbed a pen and started to write down all that needed to be written down. They then placed the pens back onto the table and picked up the forms. Izuku had already gotten into his disguise so all they needed to do now was go to the school itself and hand in the sheets of paper they had just filled out.

I-sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ?

K-ʏᴇᴀʜ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

D-ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ.

The two boys nodded at Dabi's statement and were about to leave the hideout to go to UA until Shigaraki stopped them at the last minute.

S-sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ? ᴏʀ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɪʀ.

Izuku rolled his eyes at the question and pulled his hood up over his head until his face was heavily shadowed. The two then made their leave and walked down the streets that led towards the school.

K-ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴғ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.

I-ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴡᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ. 1, sᴏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴛo ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴀɴᴅ 2, sᴏ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴇ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ʜᴇʟᴘ.

Katsuki's eyes widened and he smiled at Izuku's explanation.

K-ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴜғғ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

Izuku smiled back at Kastuki as the two boys continued to walk towards their destination. A little while later, they were in front of the prestigious academy with their application forms now in hand. After taking a deep breath the two walked through the entrance and headed to the reception desk. A brown-haired woman in glasses sat at the desk typing quickly on the keyboard in front of her.

I-ᴜᴍ...ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ ᴀs 1sᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀs.

The woman looked up from her computer screen and turned to the boys who were standing, holding onto their application forms. She slid her chair across the floor so that she was face-to-face with the boys.

ʀ-ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴏʀᴍ.

The two nodded and pushed the forms towards her. She gave a thankful nod and smile to them as she politely took them from their hands and placed them down next to her. Dark-brown, glass covered eyes scanned over the both of them until she had taken in all the information that she needed in order to accept them as legible applicants.

R-ʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅs. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴇxᴀᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 5ᴛʜ ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇxᴀᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 12ᴛʜ ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.

Both boys bowed in gratitude and exited the building through the same way that they previously entered into. As they walked back to the hideout, there was barely any conversation exchanged between them other than small talk. Finally, they returned to the others and Izuku was relieved as he was able to pull his hood down. The two returning boys sighed in satisfaction and looked up at the others.

This is where it really began

Word Count: 704