【7-ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ】

3rd person POV
4 other people were left. There shaken bodies noticeably pale as they lay frozen on the floor. The blood from the previous body was already spreading across the floor, so all Izuku had to do now, was kill the others, get the blood and run. It would be easy, right?

With that in mind, he quickly stabbed them multiple times and rummaged through his bag and grabbed the syringes. Almost unseen, he sucked up the blood with them and shoved them back in his bag.

However, low voices started to emerge from the darkness, causing Izuku to flinch slightly. Oh no. This was bad. He quickly ran into a corner and tried his best to hide. The voices never got louder, only quieter, so he breathed a silent sigh of relief as he came out of hiding. To avoid anymore shock, he ran out of the alley and back towards the hideout. That was a close one.

The familiar door that hid the villains hideout drew nearer, and Izuku slipped inside. As soon as he entered, he was crowded by the rest of the villains.

D-ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ?! ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ-

Dabi suddenly stopped speaking as he saw the state Izuku was in. The others also looked at him weirdly. However, Toga seemed to be slightly more interested and rushed over to his side, examining the blood stains that littered his clothing.

S-ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ...ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴜs ғɪʀsᴛ.

I-ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 5:30 sᴏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ.

Shigaraki nodded slowly and went back to staring at seemingly nothing. Meanwhile, Toga was still examining Izuku's body and looking at him weirdly. Like he had before, Dabi gave her a piercing glare and she suddenly stopped what she was doing.

However, as soon as he had finished paring at her, he started making small, almost invisible glances at Izuku. Though they didn't seem to be for negative reasons.

The green-haired boy noticed rather quickly and tried hiding his attempt to return the glances. Despite both catching each other's eyes, they continued to stare at each other, this time less discreetly. They didn't know what was causing them to do this, and they didn't really care about it all that much.

A little while later, Izuku was starting to get really bored, and decided to walk to his room and get changed out of his current clothes that were very clearly painted in blood.

Even after he had changed, there wasn't anything to cure his boredom. Shigaraki offered to let him play some video games, but he declined since he wasn't really into playing games. After more time of swinging his legs, Dabi came over and sat next to him. For some reason, Izuku felt a small bearing in his heart and his cheeks heated up slightly. What was happening to him?

Despite the confusion, the two started a conversation since they hadn't gotten to know each other that well yet.

D-ʜᴇʏ.

I-ᴏʜ, ʜɪ ᴅᴀʙɪ.

D-ɪᴛ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs, ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ sᴏ ғᴀʀ?

I-ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴇᴠᴀᴘᴏʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ.

D-ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ...ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴡᴇʟʟ-ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs.

Both of them chuckled at the comment and continued their conversation.

After they had talked for awhile, Shigaraki came over and sat on the other side of Izuku.

S-ʜᴇʏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʏs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

I-ᴏʜ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ?

S-ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs. sᴏ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇ, ᴜᴀ ʜɪɢʜ.

Izuku was very clearly surprised by the sudden request but didn't let it take up too much thought.

I-ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ-ᴛᴏ-ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴘʀᴏ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀɴʏ ғʟᴀᴡs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ. sᴏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ.

Izuku smiled as he gave his answer and earned an overly satisfied expression from both Dabi and Shigaraki.

Now this was were the fun part came in.

Word Count: 822