【5-ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ】

⚠️Warning! Psychotic thoughts, Murder and drinking of human blood⚠️

3rd person POV
After he had finished eating, Izuku stood up and looked around the place for a bit before Shigaraki led him to his new room.

S-ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ. sᴏ ғɪx ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴀʀᴇᴀ.

Izuku nodded and turned around to look at the room. It was a decent size and there was boxes in the corner with all of his stuff, minus all his All Might merch. He opened all of them and began to set the items where he wanted, and made sure it was exactly how he wanted it before leaving the room.

The others were sitting around the room doing their own thing. Shigaraki looked up when Izuku left entered and motioned him to  go over to him.

The younger boy had changed his clothes and was now wearing goth-like things. It was clear that he liked dark clothing that covered up a lot. However, it didn't bother the other villains since they all like those kinds of things.

S-ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴏ ᴛᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴅs.

Izuku smiled widely and nodded, even though he was still trying to process the thought of killing somebody. However, his thoughts quickly swept away as he suddenly had amazing fantasies of stabbing a random person until their body wasn't even a body anymore.

He let them drift out of his mind as him and Shigaraki navigated around alleys until they found a man in one of them.

Once making sure nobody else was there, Shigaraki passed a knife to Izuku and nodded, signalling him to go forward. The small boy waited no time and swiftly walked towards the man. He made a deep but silent breath in and started conversation out of the blue.

I-ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴍɪɴᴇ's ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀs?

The man turned around, startled at the sudden voice, but replied to him nonetheless.

A-ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴋɪʀᴀ ʏᴀᴍᴀᴍᴏᴛᴏ. ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ.

Izuku smiled deviously but continued to go along with the plan that him and Shigaraki had formed on their way to the current location.

I-ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs? ʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴡʜʏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴀ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴀsᴇs.

A-ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ...ᴜɴᴜsᴜᴀʟ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ.

A long silence followed as Izuku began to prepare to rush forward. He made sure to activate his quirk in secret, leaving Akira standing there in confusion. The three dice had granted him Level 5 telekinesis for 3 hours.

A-ᴜᴍ...ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ.

The small boy slowly lifted his head and looked at the other man with the same devious smile he had made before. Akira was now starting to grow a little tense as he watched Izuku with slight fear, trying to back up, but only walking into the back wall of the alley.

I-ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴡ ɪs ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.

By the lift of his hand, he was able to push Akira down onto the floor so he wouldn't be able to get back up. Now came the real fun. And this is where his true insanity would show itself. There would be no room for nice thoughts from now on. Only psychopathic tendencies would satisfy the boy.

He slowly walked over to the defenceless man and pulled out his knife and gripping it tightly with one hand.

The thoughts from earlier suddenly started rushing into his head once again as he began to grow impatient.

Wanting for blood had completely washed over him as he pulled the knife back and immediately thrusted it forward into Akira's flesh. It felt amazing to have stabbed him, so amazing that he couldn't stop until the body and the floor around it was drowned in blood. Now, it wasn't even noticeable that it was a body. All you could see was a bloodied, mangled mess that just so happened to be sprawled out on the floor.

Almost immediately, Izuku took out a large plastic syringe that he almost kept on him for some reason, and used it to suck up a load of the blood that surrounded him. He wanted to squeeze the whole entire contents of the syringe down his throat then and there, but decided against it and went back over to Shigaraki.

The leader was wide-eyed as he watched the clearly psychotic boy make his way towards him, his clothes practically drenched with blood, and the sweet smile that he usually wore twisted into something demonic that any normal person would be afraid of.

He brushed it off quickly and walked back to the hideout, the hyper boy skipping behind him. As they reached the door, Izuku quickly ran down behind a seemingly surprised Shigaraki. The others turned them and their jaws instantly dropped once they saw the state that Izuku had came back in.

However, Toga smiled creepily like she had done twice already.

Everyone else slowly turned away, Dabi seemingly still keeping his eyes on him slightly. Quickly, Izuku ran to his room to change out of his current clothes since he didn't want the blood to get everywhere.

Was this really how his life was going to be from now on?

Word Count: 980