【3-ǫᴜɪʀᴋ】

(A/N) Hey Guys! So, since I want to keep this story alive I'll try to post more frequently. This means the chapters won't be as long as I want them to be. That's all. Bye!

3rd person POV
Izuku shook Dabi's hand and stood up, looking around for the leader.

I-ᴜᴍ. ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘᴇʀʟʏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴍʏsʟᴇғ. ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ's ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ. ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ.

All of the group, minus Dabi and Shigaraki, walked towards the boy and shook his hand, taking turns to introduce themselves.

T-ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴏɢᴀ. ʜɪᴍɪᴋᴏ ᴛᴏɢᴀ!

TW-ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ.

Mʀ.C-ɪ'ᴍ ᴍʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇss.

K-ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴋᴜʀᴏɢɪʀɪ.

Izuku looked at them all happily before continuing what he was previously going to say.

I-ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴜᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ǫᴜɪʀᴋʟᴇss. ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ?

S-ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ. ɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ. ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴀʟsᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ.

Izuku's eyes sparkled as he heard the words. He never thought that it would be possible to simply receive a quirk from someone else.

He ran towards the leader and smiled widely. It was obvious that he was overjoyed about being able to get a quirk.

S-ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛɪᴄ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ɴᴏᴡ. ɪғ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ.

Dabi stepped forward to join the other two, leaving Toga, Twice, Mr Compress and Kurogiri to watch over the hideout while they were gone.

After getting into disguises, Kurogiri opened a warp-gate and the three stepped inside, immediately getting transported in front of a building.

Shigaraki and Dabi had already started walking to the door, so Izuku quickly ran up to their side.

The large door swung open automatically as they approached it and the three walked inside. Towering walls stood on either side of them as they made their way down the long hallways. After getting to a heavily protected door, the leader pulled out a small key and pushed it into the lock.

As he turned it, the large door slowly creaked open and they were greeted with a large asylum-like room. Its walls were covered in white padding, metal chair sitting at the very end.

Although the rest of the building only echoed the sound of their footsteps, this room was much louder. The person who was sitting in the chair was breathing rather loudly, and the pipes he was connected to emitted a low buzzing noise. It seemed that whatever was coming through them, was keeping the man alive.

S-ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ. ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ, sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʜɪᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ.

AFO-ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ. ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

Izuku jumped slightly at the voice but did as he said and quickly rushed over and stood in front of him.

The man looked at Izuku before continuing to speak.

AFO-ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ǫᴜɪʀᴋs. ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.

Izuku smiled slightly as he listened to the master speak.

AFO-ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ғᴀɴɢ. ᴛʜɪs ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴋɪɴᴇᴛɪᴄ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴇʏᴇ-ʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ᴅɪᴄᴇ. ᴛʜɪs ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ. ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs 24 sɪᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍʟʏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ǫʜɪᴄʜ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜsᴇ. ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs 12 sɪᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴜᴍ ᴅᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs 10 sɪᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ɪᴛ ɪs.

It was an easy choice for Izuku to make, since one was clearly better than the other, and one was dice.

I-ɪᴛ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ, ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴄᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏ sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. sᴏ, ɪ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴅɪᴄᴇ.

All for one seemed impressed with his answer and motioned Izuku to stand in front of me and kneel down on both knees.

Of course, Izuku obeyed his masters orders and was soon below eye-level of All for one. He waited patiently for what he had to do next, but instead of getting a verbal order, the master placed a hand on top Izuku's head holding it still for about 5 seconds.

After those seconds had passed, the young boy felt an unbearable pain rush into his head. This was followed by a horrible dizziness, making it hard to stay in the position he was in.

It wasn't long before the pain became to much for his small, weak body, and he collapsed onto the floor where he completely blacked out. However, over where Shigaraki and Dabi were standing, there was only one thought that they were holding in that particular moment.

Had the quirk transfer worked? Or was Izuku to weak to possess it?

Word Count: 922
Chapter length: Medium (I know I said it would be long, I haven't had much time to write because of school)
Next Chapter length: Long