【4-ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ】

3rd person POV
Izuku lay there, unconscious as both Shigaraki and Dabi rushed over and knelt down by his side. He was breathing at a normal pace so it was clear that he had just collapsed of being overwhelmed.

All for One nodded and allowed the three to leave.

As soon as they could the two picked up Izuku and carried him out of the building. It would look weird if they carried him around the city to get him back to the hideout, so they tried to navigate around the alleys to get there.

Soon enough, they were standing in front of the door that hid the statues leading to the secret underground building.

Once they got into the main room, they immediately lay Izuku down on one of the long sofas and waited for him to wake up. While he waited, Dabi found himself staring at the boy unconsciously, and immediately turned his head away once he had noticed. However, it continued to bug him as to why he had been staring in the first place.

It took about 30 minutes for Izuku to regain his consciousness. He sat up and rubbed his head, looking around the room at the others, who had stopped what they were doing once they saw that he had woken up.

I-ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ? ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ?

S-ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴊsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ-ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ, ɪғ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ. ʙʏ ᴜsɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ.

I-sᴏ, ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪs ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛs ᴏғ sɪᴅᴇs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ.

Shigaraki nodded and seemed quite impressed that Izuku had remembered what he had been told to do in order to activate his quirk by the master, even after having passed out. He nodded at the boy who was still sitting on the sofa he woke up on.

I-ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ.

S-ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴅᴀʙɪ ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ. ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.

The black-haired male rolled his eyes and slumped out of the room and into the kitchen. Izuku looked around the dim room and met eyes with Toga who was looking at him with crazy eyes.

She continued to stare at him and he quickly averted his eyes.

As told, Dabi was in the kitchen cooking something to eat, so Izuku began to keep his eyes on him. It was the unusual feeling that started to grow in his chest that caused him to break his gaze.

Soon, there was food in front of him and he immediately started eating since he hadn't had anything since lunch.

Once again, Toga had that crazy look in her eyes as she stared at Izuku like she had not long before. This made him slightly uncomfortable, but he couldn't stop the feeling of being watched even after he looked away again. Dabi caught on and nudged Toga, signalling her to stop and she turned away with a pout on her face.

It wasn't hard to settle in with the villains, maybe they aren't so bad after all.

Word Count: 581
Chapter Length: Short