【6-ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ】

⚠️Warning: Psychotic thoughts and murder⚠️

3rd person POV
Izuku woke up quite early the next morning, even though the previous day was rather eventful. As he lay there, he began to remember every single detail of the day he had just experienced.

There was no questions that faxed him in that moment as he got out of his bed just as if it were any other normal day. Once he left his room, he realised that the "building" was deadly quiet, so it was best to assume that everyone else was sleeping. It was a given though, since, after checking the clock, Izuku saw that it was only 5:30am. Despite how early it was, he went over to one over the couches and lay down.

His legs were swinging back and forth as they sat in the air, a small tune echoing through the room as he hummed quietly to himself.

There was no reason as to why he was doing this, but if anyone were to see him, they would most likely be concerned. As he continued this action time seemed to go slower as he began to get overly bored and craved for something to do. He looked over to the corner of the room, although there wasn't particularly interesting about it and stood up, slowly walking towards it.

Even though it was just an empty corner, it obviously satisfied him as a small giggle came from his lips and he grinned widely.

However, his gaze was suddenly broken as he  slowly turned around and walked to his room. It wasn't long before he came back out, but this time, there was a knife and multiple plastic syringes and needles in his hands. He stuffed them into the bag that he had also brought out with him and walked out. Despite knowing the others would worry as to where he had gone, he climbed up the stairs and walked out onto the streets.

He was going to return to the hideout. It was just his mind telling him to do something that he had so desperately wanted to do more of after yesterday.

That's right, he was going to go out and kill again. In his bag, there was knives of many sorts and syringes of various different sizes. He knew that whatever time he was gone for, he would still be back late enough to worry the rest of the league. However, this didn't worry him at all as he continued to pace the streets in hope that someone would be awake this early for him to jump out and kill them.

———————————————————————

After what seemed like hours, he finally looked down a corner to see a group of five all sitting in the darkness, seemingly holding a cigarette between their fingers and bottles of alcohol littering the stone floor next to each of them.

Without a second thought, Izuku turned the corner and walked towards them, earning confused glances from all of them as he got closer.

A smile curled onto his lips and he suddenly stopped right beside the group. They looked at him for a moment before turning their heads and whispering to one another. Quickly, they looked towards Izuku once again to see him smiling creepily at them.

I-ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʏ'ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

He continued to look at them with the same expression on his face, until one of them stood up and he slowly backed away. Although, it wasn't out of fear. However, the group seemed to think he was as they giggled silently amongst each other. All Izuku did was smirk as he didn't utter a single word, and his body remained completely still.

?-ʜᴀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴋɪᴅ. ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴄᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.

It started off as a small giggle, but soon Izuku had erupted into a psychotic laughter, which seemed to frighten the five in front of him. He looked back up and starting walking back towards them. The one who was standing up had cowered back to the ground as Izuku was growing closer to them.

I-ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ ɴᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʀᴀᴄᴇ.

If it wasn't before, it was now clear that the innocent strangers were terrified of the seemingly harmless boy that stood before them. Unfortunately, when of them made the idiotic mistake of trying to shout at the clearly insane boy.

?-ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ?! ɪᴛ's ᴇᴀsʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ!

I-ᴏʜ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ?

They were now trembling like crazy as Izuku drew an array of different knives from out of his bag and carefully chose the five sharpest ones. At this point, the strangers were trying to scream for help, but no noise was coming out of their mouth.

Izuku hummed to himself as he managed to get all of them flat on the ground, not moving whatsoever. Finally, he stood over one of the trembling bodies and took one of he five knives he had put in his pocket.

Five kills. Just the mere thought of it made him smile. After a small moment of standing above one of the men, he lifted up the knife he was currently holding and thrust it through the trembling bodies stomach. Blood quickly gushed out and painted the floor with unrecognisable patterns. Every time he removed the knife, he immediately stuck it back in in different places until the ground was nothing but blood, and the body was all mangled and torn.

However, there was still four other people that lay next to him, all with the same traumatised expression on their tear-stained faces.

Word Count: 978