【2-ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ?】

(A/N) Hey Guys! So, the quirk that I used for Izuku in the last story is going to be used here, so I'm gonna credit the person who made the fanfic of the story I get the quirk idea from. @villain_deku_who That's all. Bye!

3rd person POV
Izuku woke up in a shady looking bar, surrounded by people whom he had never met before.

He scanned the room with widened eyes as he tried to figure out where he was and how he was still alive, having bled out so much. A man began to walk up to him, his greyish-blur hair was tangled and his face was covered by a large hand.

I-ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ ɪ? ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ ɪ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ?

The more he looked through the darkness, the more things started to appear as his eyes  began to adjust to the dim lighting that was in the room.

S-ᴍᴇ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴏᴍᴜʀᴀ sʜɪɢᴀʀᴀᴋɪ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪᴅᴇᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴜɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs.

Izuku shook at the cold voice, his eyes screwing shut as he became terrified of the people that were surrounding him. They all seemed so dangerous, their figures towering above him as he sat with his arms tied behind his back.

I-ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ʜᴇʀᴇ?

S-sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ. ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ. sᴏ ɪ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ. ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜᴋᴅ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ.

I-ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ? ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴀʟsᴏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs. sᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ.

Everybody around him was shocked, including the leader. However, Shigaraki's surprised expression quickly turned into a smile as he walked even closer to Izuku. He placed a hand on his shoulder, making sure to lift a single finger off of it.

S-sᴀʏ, ᴋɪᴅ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪ ᴏғғᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ? ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ.

I-ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ɪs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɴᴏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴄᴀɴ ɪ? ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ ɪs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜs ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ, ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ɪᴛ.

The leader smiled before answering the small boy in front of him.

S-ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ɪ'ᴍ ᴏғғᴇʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴜs. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʜᴀʟғ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ  ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ. sᴏ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ?

Izuku paused for a moment, allowing himself to think things over. After a moment, he finally came to a conclusion.

I-ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴏɴ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. sᴏ, ɪ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏғғᴇʀ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ.

Everyone that was in the room smiled widely at the new member.

D-ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ, ɴᴇᴡʙɪᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ's ᴅᴀʙɪ. ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Izuku looked at the person who was talking to him. He had dazzling turquoise eyes that complimented the deep black colour of his hair. However, it seemed that there were burn marks littered across his entire face, and they had even spread down to his neck.

Despite his appearance, Izuku smiled back trying to put his hand out so they could have a proper greeting, but he was soon stopped by the thick rope that tied him to the chair.

D-ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

He leant down and started undoing each of the knots, allowing the green-haired male to break free from the ropes and move around as he pleased.

This was where he truly belonged.

Word Count: 721
(Chapter length: Short)
(Length of next chapter: Long)