Chapter 3- trouble training

-go to my room and take what you need!! I believe in you and I know you will do it!!

Be safe dear..!! Be careful.!! 

I love you so- wake up!!/

"Wake up damn it!!"- yelled Katsuki.

The black haired teen sat up sweating and panting.

"Woah woah calm down.."- Sero patted his shoulder.

"What..what happened.?"- asked Denki trying to calm down Kirishima.

"I just..I...mom..d-dad..I"- he stuttered.

"Calm down..it's okay..we are here..you are safe."- said Jirou.

"Bakugou you shouldn't waked him like that!?"- shouted Kaminari.

"He was having a nightmare it would be better to wake up!?! Don't fucking blame me!"- the blonde yelled then looked down at Eijirou. "Be ready after 15 minutes or I am not training you."- he said before storming out of the room.

"Hey hey Kiri..you alright.?"- asked Denki kneeling down.

"You sure you want to learn how to fight.?"- asked Jirou.

"I don't think you will be able to handle Bakugou."- said Hanta. 

"no no..just a nightmare..I am fine."- he said rubbing his eyes.

"Okay..come on Momo made breakfast."- Sero said.

They left him change and went to the kitchen.

Kirishima rubbed his eyes fast and sigh then started getting dressed. He took some clothes that Yaoyorozu gave him and fixed his hair by making it less messy.

He walked in the kitchen and sad down next to Sero and Kaminari.

"So the others said you had nightmare?"- asked Izuku sipping some tea.

"Mm..yeah happens a lot."- mumbled Eijirou.

"You will have to talk with Todoroki-kun about them..he uh..understands those type of things."- said the green haired male.

"Okay..Hey do you have any kind of patrols-"

"Of course we have. But  you will be able to join us after a lot of training.."- said Uraraka before taking a bite for her meal.

"Oi brat. I am leaving,if you want to come better hurry the fuck up."- Katsuki said walking beside them.

Kirishima quickly ate his food and ran after the man.

"I give him 2 hours."- said Denki.

"2? He won't be able to survive 30 minutes.."- mumbled Sero.

"Are you sure he will be okay Deku-kun.?"- asked Ochako looking at the male next to her. "I hope so.."

"Come on the boy has the spirit he will be alright."- said Jirou.

"So uh where are we going? How should I call you.?"- asked Eijirou following the bigger male.

"You ask to much questions. We are going to fucking train of course so we are going outside. Call me sir or sensei.."- said Bakugou trying to hold a chuckle at the last part.

"Okay sensei!"- said Kiri.

They went outside and and walk away from the base where there was a big place with some wood parkour things. There was also another thick tree with cuts on it.

"We are here. Listen. I want you to complete these exercise without falling and if you fall you start over and over again. Understand?"- Bakugou looked down at the black haired boy.