Chapter 25 - let's get this over with

/ "You promise??" 

"I promise son." 

"Mom?" 

"I promise too. Don't worry my pebble.." 

"Son believe us."

"I believe you..."- mumbled the red head. 

"Did you say something?"- Kaminari asked. 

"Huh- oh- ah no!! Sorry I zoned out.."- Eijirou smiled.

"Don't just space out brat. We are in the middle of important mission,we don't need you zoned out."- Bakugou glared. Kirishima nodded.

Deep into the cave, the walls around them were white-grey color, there was skeletons of dead zombies around but they didn't stop. After a while Tengai put his hand up showing the others to stop. He walked further in the hall and disappeared from the other's view. 

"That fucker.."- Bakugou mumbled but Kirishima pull him back and covered his mouth. 

"Oh Tengai! My friend..I thought you were..away."- a different voice said. 

Eijirou let go of Bakugou and with the others they slowly walked further too. 

"You turned me into a zombie master."- answered the blonde male with cold tone.

 "I apologize about that. I shouldn't have done it. But now that you are here..I have great news..."- the "boss" said. 

"What news?" 

"My plan worked. Perfectly. They are fighting each other now...but when I let them free! The world will be in my- I mean our hands!"- shouted the villain. 

Everyone froze. 

"They" like our friends..? Like 'toshi..?- thought Kaminari to himself. 

We are late. We are late and they are gone.?!- Jirou said in her head. 

No..no...no no please - Eijirou glanced to Bakugou who was making his hands in fists.

 Dabi slide down the wall hiding his head between his knees. 

Kota looked at the others and took out his knife. 

"What do you say Tengai?"- asked the same guy again. 

" Rappa is dead."- said the blonde male. 

"What? What?! But how so-" 

At the same moment Dabi and Bakugou jumped right where the other two are and Katsuki pinned the "master" guy on the ground. He was brown haired with bird mask over his face. 

"Where are they?!"- glared the angry blonde. 

"Talk!?"- Dabi shouted taking his knife close to the the villain. 

"What's..Did..did you betray me?!"- yelled the "master" towards Tengai. 

"I am sorry Chisaki. That was the only way to free the world again."-he answered coldly. 

"You traitor?!? How dare you!??"- Chisaki struggled to break free.

Kaminari and the others walked there too. He looked at the bad guy and took out a weapon. "Where are they?" - he asked. 

"Why should I tell you?!" 

"Because if you don't" - Jirou said pressing her shoe onto Overhaul's face. "we will not hesitate to kill you." 

"She is right. So speak." - Dabi glared. 

The brown haired male started laughing. 

"Oi.. Stop that shit!!" - shouted Bakugou.