Chapter 8- Himiko Toga and 3 more back stories

After about a week later the zombies made the whole group separate. There was a big cliffs falling ruinning the way. No one know where the others where or where they where.

"You guys okay.?"- Deku asked panting.

"Sure we are..Iida?"- Ochako turned to the taller male.

"Just a scratch.."- mumbled Tenya holding his shoulder. There was blood pouring between his fingers that made his friends gasp.

"Iida-kun we have to heal this now!!!"- yelled the green haired male.

"Yes I know! But we don't have any bandages or medicine.."- he looked around. "let's just go and find the cave that Bakugou was talking about.."- he gave a smile before they continue to walk up the mountain.

They walked and walked avoiding fights with the enemies but it was hard since the zombies were trying to make them brainless too.

"Deku we have to take a break.."- mumbled the brunette girl said putting hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"You know we can't..if they attack us at night we are dead.."- said the male.

"She is right Midoriya. We've been walking for 2 days straight.."- Iida said.

"O-okay..I will stay awake and protect us."- Deku said. "Don't worry we will switch!!"- Uraraka spoke hugging him. He smiled and nodded slightly before they walk to the near tree and sat beside it.

"If we wake up at 6 am we will have enough time to climb the other side of the mountain,then we will be able to reach the cave and we will fine the others like Kacchan and we will be able to continue our research for cure then we will go blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah-"

"What'ya mumbling about"- a girl with blond hair asked hanging down the tree.

"Ah!?!"- Izuku jumped by surprise.

"Hey!!"- the girl waved.

"Who..who are you?"- Midoriya asked standing up.

"I am princess Bubblegum from the Sweet Kingdom!"- she giggled. "Just kidding!! I am Himiko Toga.."- she smiled wide howing her fangs.

"Hey..uh..I am Izuku Midoriya and uh these two are my friends..with the glasses Iida and the lady is Ochako."- he smiled a lil. "We separated from our group and we are trying to reach the cave up the mountain where we will meet the others and-"

"The cave? Oh that will be fun!! I live there!!"- she giggled. "I can show ya the way"

"Really!?!"- the male smiled.

"Yep yep!! But if you want in the morning since y'all look so tired"- she said.

"Oh..thanks.."- he said sitting back down. Toga sat in front of him and started playing with the grass around. "You are welcome cutie."- she mumbled and he laugh uncomfortable.

"So...uh Toga..what's your story?"

"My deep dark story?"- she said before giggling. "Nothing much! My parents were eaten by zombies after they left me alone for eating a dead bird. Crazy right? Assholes."

"Ah..yeah..hah"

"What about your friends and you? Something interesting?"

He looked back at them. "Well..I grow up with our leader and now we are basically trying to save the world..we fight zombies and try finding a cure for the sick ones."

"Oh cool!! What about that one Iida?? oh my god he is bleeding!? I want to taste that sweet blo-"- she was cut by Midoriya's disgusted look. "Oh  sorry..I mean..uh what about him?"- she smiled a lil.

"He grow up with his brother only and then the apocalypse began..He was more on the mood to make a cure while his brother was fighting the enemies. A year later his brother was affected and...he left his place in hope to find people that he will be able to make the cure with and save his brother. He found our old place and joined us."- the green haired male smiled at his friend.

"Oh poor him..and what about this cutie here"- Himiko said pointing to the brown haired girl.

"She uh..she..she lost her family at young age and started living by herself..actually they both came to us together and from what they told me they survived together a few attacks. They are basically like brother and sister."- Deku smiled looking at her with little blush across his cheeks.

"You like her don't ya"- Toga smirked.

"Wha- NO!?"- he shouted blushing hard.

"It's okay!! She seems cute!! I won't tell if you are able to share her!!"- she giggled. "Hah just kidding..but watch your girl"- she smirked again with lil blush.

"Yeah okay..uh thanks for the advice."- Izuku laughed uncomfortable.

"You can go to sleep now. I will watch out for ya"- Himiko smiled patting his head. 

"You sure.?"- he looked at her with eyebrow up.

"100%!! Now go go sleep sweet boy!!"- she pushed him down making him laugh a lil.

The next day the first one to wake up  was Ochako who just rubbed her eyes and looked at the girl in front of her with little smile. "Hey!------ wait..........Who-"

"Himiko Toga!!"- she said smiling. "I found ya guys last night, me and the Izuku were talking before he fall asleep, then I stayed up to protect ya cutie"

"Ah thanks!! You really helped."- Uraraka said with smile and lil blush.

"Good morning Toga. I am Tenya Iida! Thank you for being here for us."- the guy with glasses said waving his hand like a robot.

"hey hey!! Y'all welcome!"- Toga clapped with her hands.

"She is going to take us to the cave because she lives there and she knows the right way."- Midoriya said rubbing his face. "Again thanks for staying up for us."

"You welcome!! Now come on before it gets dark again!!"- Himiko pulled them up  and started messing with their hairs trying to fix them. "Y'all have really interesting hairs"- she smiled. "Oh and Tenya, you know your shoulder is covered in blood right?"- she licked her lips.

"Uh yeah.. accident."- he spoke rubbing the place. 

After waking up for real they started walking up the mountain with Toga's advices. It wasn't bad,they enjoyed the company it's just that she is acting weird at some moments when she sees blood and stuff but her fight styles surely impressed them.

Hey!! I am so sorry for the late update!! I've been feeling really tired lately and didn't have time to write something!! Sorry again..

1044