Chapter 26 - game over..or no?

"Bakugou.. I am worried"- mumbled Kaminari. 

"Well no shit, didn't we just found out that the jerk's experiment worked and our friends may be infected or worse?" - Katsuki kept walking further. 

"Stop being mean.. We are all worried, aren't you?" - Kirishima asked. 

"The fuck? Of course I am! They were my teammates!!" 

"And friends." - Jirou said looking a him. 

He glanced to her an nodded. "And friends.." 

"Well we have the cure right? There is nothing we have to worry about." - Dabi mumbled. 

Eijirou gave him a worried look. "I said, that I am not sure if it's going to work... I never tested it on Rappa." 

"It's going to work." - Bakugou said. 

"But-" 

"No buts. I said it's going to work and that it. I it doesn't work then we are all dead an forget about the idea of saving the world." 

"Okay.." 

"Good. Now be quite, I am trying to hear them." 

After some time walking they finally made it to something like a laboratory. Big one. So much things to experiment with. Kirishima walked first looking around before he froze on place. 

"What?" - Bakugou asked walking to him. 

Yeah now he could see what Eijirou saw. It was a window. Thought they weren't shocked from the window, they were shocked because of the thing inside. 

Kaminari, Jirou and Dabi walked to them too. 

Oh god. 

It was their friends. 

Friends. 

Every single one of them was there. But they were fighting each other. Their eyes were white. Completely white. 

"Momo.." - mumbled Jirou before walking closer to the glass. 

"Let's open the door now!" - Denki said but Baku smacked his head. "They are already infected?!" 

"Okay well first let's find the door. Second, we are not sure if we are able to get infected too. They could bite us and we are all dead." - Kirishima said. Bakugou nodded agreeing. 

Kaminari frowned and looked through the window seeing Hitoshi. He tears up. 

"Here is the door." - Dabi said walking to a metal door. 

"Give me."- Denki said before walking there and breaking it. 

Bakugou glanced to him angry. 

"Are you stupid??! Now they are-"- Dabi shut his mouth seeing his friends. 

" 'toshi.."- Kami mumbled when he saw his purple haired friend. 

"Denki.. I missed you" - said the male with creepy smile.

 "Dunce face get back here now!"- Katsuki yelled but way to late. 

Kaminari was in Shinsou's arms hugging him tight. 

"I missed you so much!! Don't do this again!!" - yelled the yellow haired boy. 

"Kaminari!!" - Jirou shouted.

 "I missed you too darling.." - mumbled Hitoshi. 

"We will save you guys! I promise-" 

Yelp. 

"What did you ..." - Denki stepped away with hand over his neck.

 "Denki??!!" - Kirishima shouted. 

"Fuck..." - the yellow haired man leaned on the wall. 

"He bited him."- Bakugou locked eyes with Kaminari. 

"No- no-no denki!!" - Kyoka shouted before feeling a hand over her shoulder. 

"It's okay... You can be with me and him..."- mumbled a black haired woman. 

"Jirou come on ,fight her off!!" - Bakugou shouted.

"Don't let them bite you!!" - Dabi yelled. 

"Momo... Oh Momo..." - the purple haired woman teared up. 

"Kyoka... I missed you so much... You finally came." - mumbled Yaoyorozu. 

"Yes..but..." 

"Don't worry.. It doesn't hurt. We will be together forever!! "- smiled Momo. 

"But it's not right-! I - am sorry-!" - Jirou pushed her lover away. 

"Kyoka..." - the smile fell down. 

"I am sorry..." - mumbled the purple haired woman again. 

"Kaminari!?" - Eijirou shouted. Denki's eyes we're white too. 

"Denki..." - Bakugou mumbled before looking at Kiri. "TRY THE CURE NOW" 

Kirishima put the backpack on the ground and started searching for it while his friends were fighting and protecting him. He took out one injection and pulled Kaminari with him. Jirou walked to them too, to make sure they are fine. Eijirou stuck the injection in his friend's neck. 

"Oh no..." - he mumbled. 

"What..?!" - Kyoka looked at him pale. 

"It... It doesn't work." - he said tearing up.

"Kiri... Oh.. God...no it has to work!!!" - Jirou yelled before looking at Denki. 

"It doesn't come on I will-" - the red head was pushed on the ground. 

"Shit."- Kyoka mumbled holding her shoulder.

 "No... Jirou not you too!" - yelled Kiri. 

"Come on... Use the.. The things here and create another... One..." - she said standing up and putting her palms over her face. 

Eijirou backed away quickly before bumping in Bakugou who looked back at him angry. 

"Well?!!!" - he shouted. 

"I am sorry..." 

"Don't tell me.." - Dabi looked at the smaller male. 

Silent 

Game over.....~

"What do we do now..." - Bakugou asked looking at Dabi. 

"We can...lock them back in and... Try to make new one." - said Eijirou. 

"Then let's do it."- Dabi said before taking the "zombies" attention and making them go back in the room. Katsuki helped him put back the door and started holding it. 

"Okay... Now.. There is no way they got away with only one door. Red search for something!." - Dabi shouted.

Kirishima started looking around before finding a red button under the science table. He pressed it and the windows were covered along with the doorway. 

"Good." - Bakugou said before walking to Eijirou. "Now get to work."

"Okay!!"- Kiri said before running back to his backpack.

"Goddamn."- Dabi cursed.

Katsuki glanced to him. "W-what..."

"They got me too...."- he said with hand over his right shoulder.