Chapter 23 - Soon.

"And you two defeated him?" - Bakugou asked scanning the two other males. 

 "Yes."- Dabi answered coldly. 

 "Only you two?" 

 "You think we are weak and can't defeat one stupid villain?" 

 "No I just...the tengai dude said he is so hard to beat.." 

 "We worked together!"- Kirishima smiled before hissing from pain. Dabi catch him and helped him stand still. 

 "..go bandage yourselves."- Bakugou commanded.

"I can't control it anymore!?"- yelled the blue haired male. 

 "I know Iida..but we have to do it. Otherwise we will end up being brainless fighting machines.."- mumbles Uraraka. 

 "I am losing myself.."- whispered Shinsou. "I hope Denki is fine.." 

 "He is. And Jirou too! And Kacchan, and Kota, and Dabi , and Kirishima!! They are all fine"- Midoriya said.

 "At least they didn't end up like us.."- Miruko mumbled. 

 "I wanted to make at least one more prank to that burnt chicken.."- Toga said smiling a bit. 

 "The last time I saw Bakugou and Kaminari was the worst thing that have happened in my life.."- Sero mumbled. 

 "I wish I could see her again.."- Momo smiled to herself leaning onto Hawks who nodded. "I want to see him too.." 

 Uraraka was laying in Deku's hug holding back tears. Izuku was playing with her hair gently.I

ida and Todoroki were aside the others. Shoto was petting the other's head trying to calm him down. 

 Rumi and Himiko were laying next to each other drawing random doodles with their fingers on the white sand. 

 Hanta and Shinsou were next to each other leaning back by back supporting each other. 

 "Our time is over soon.."- whispered Todoroki. 

 "That's true.."- Shinsou nodded. 

 "Do you think we will remember ourselves or who the others are.?"- Keigo asked.

 "I..i don't think so.."- Yaoyorozu answered. 

 "At least we are together now.."- Rumi smiled hugging Toga. 

 "Izuku.."- Ochako whispered turning around to face the green haired male. 

 "Yeah?" 

 "I love you..so much.."- she said hugging him hard. 

 "I love you too honey..and I am sorry you got involved in this too.."- he whispered putting his hand around her. 

 "We will meet again right..? Promise..pinky promise.!"- she held her pinky up. 

 Deku looked at her almost tearing up. She was already crying but trying to keep the little shiny smile on. He put his hand behind her head and kissed her softly.

"Shoto.."- mumbled the guy with glasses.Todoroki looked up at him. 

 "I know..this is not the right time..well it's the worst time but..if we ever had a normal life..would you want to marry me..?"- Iida asked blushing slightly hiding his head with his palms. 

 "Tenya.."- whispered the two hair colored male. "Of course.." 

 "That's good to know.."- Iida looked at the other. "Can I...uh.." 

 "Finish your sentence" - smiled a bit Shoto. 

 "Can I kiss you..for goodbye.?"- Tenya mumbled. 

 Todoroki pressed his lips against the other's. Iida put his hand on the other male's shoulders and kissed gently. 

 "I don't want this to be the end.."- said Tenya after some minutes. 

 "Me too.." - whispered Todoroki who was laying into the other's lap. "Yeah..me too."

"Okay..let's get going." - Kaminari said taking up his backpack.

 "Sure thing..Hey Kirishima need help?"- Jirou glanced to the red head who was trying to stand still. 

 "Oh well it should recover soon , i will be fine." - Kiri smiled. 

 "Yeah like hell..Come on I will help you-" - Dabi said before being cut off by Bakugou who jumped between the black haired male and Eijirou.Katsuki picked up Kirishima and put it on his back. 

"We are ready to go."- he said smirking a bit. 

 "Fucker.."- mumbled Dabi.

 "Tengai , how much left?"- Kota asked as they began walking. 

 "We have to reach a purplish waterfall..through it we will find the cave where I assume your friends are kept in." - the blond male answered. 

 "Anything about your "boss" we need to know?"- Bakugou asked. 

 "Amazing fighting skills. And very clever. It won't be easy to defeat.." 

 "That sucks.."- Denki said and Jirou nodded agreeing.

"I am not sure if your friends are going to be in good shape."- Tengai said. 

 "Well duh , they almost died before being taken away.." - Dabi glared. 

 "I am not talking about this..I am talking about the thing master was getting ready" 

 "What are you waiting for"- Bakugou started. "Tell us!!"- Kirishima whisper shouted. 

 "He was working on drug that makes people brainless-" 

 "That's basically being a zombie?"- Kota cut him off. 

 "I am not finished..Brainless but you still have all your other traits. Like.. You can't really think , your job is to destroy the enemy and that's it."- Tengai said. 

 "We can..fix it right?"- Kami asked.

 "I don't know..I've never tried."Everyone looked at the ground. 

 "Hey don't lose hope! We will save them and bring back the peace!!"- Eijirou cheered. 

 "I hope so.."- Jirou mumbled.

 After some time of walking Tengai stopped. 

 "We are here."- he pointed at the purplish waterfall he was talking about. 

 "Looks like something from a fantasy book" - mumbled Denki. 

 "For real.."- Jirou agreed. 

 "Watch out."- Bakugou said. "There are zombies around.."- he said moving some of the bushes. 

 Soon everything will be fine , or no?

864