Chapter 20 - Hurry up!

/ I thought...we could marry when this ends.?

 -Sure we will..I promise.

 I am glad.!/ 

 The purple haired woman sat up quickly cleaning the tears forming in her eyes. "Damn it..." 

 "Hey you okay.?"- Denki put his hand on her shoulder gently. 

 "I..i am fine."- she said. 

 "Nightmares.?" 

 "Dreams.."- corrected Jirou wiping her eyes. 

 "Oh.." 

 "Do you think..they are still out there.? Are they even ali-"

"They are! All of them.."- the yellow haired man looked away. 

 "We will find them soon..right?"- Kyoka glanced to Kaminari. 

 He nodded smiling slightly. "Yeah..We will." 

 "Okay everyone!! I've made 10 doses of the antidote. We still don't know what happened with the others so we are not able to waste those..but while we are searching for them I will be able to make some more. We can pack and begin the searching?" - Eijirou said putting his hair up with his headband. 

 "10 doses? Do you think they are turned into-" - Kota took a bite from the apple in his hand and looked up at the red head. 

 "I can never say. But we wouldn't know so it's better to be prepared right.?" - Kiri looked around. 

 "We are leaving after a hour. You are not ready, you will stay here. Take food , medicine and weapons. Kirishima do you have enough place for all the science shit-" - Bakugou glanced to Eijirou scanning him up and down. 

 "Oh yeah! Don't worry about it."- the red haired male said. 

 "And where the fuck do you think we are going.? We don't even know where they are?"- Dabi sat up rubbing his back. 

 "So? Do we have a choice..? We will start from the places where the others were kidnapped.."-Bakugou mumbled and walked away. "Hurry up and get ready!"

 After an hour they stood in front of the cave looking at the woods. 

 "This is it."- mumbled Dabi. 

 "Come on..let's go."- Denki said and they all started walking down the mountain. 

 And they walked and they walked checking different places from where their friends were kidnapped but nothing until they found the red feathers. 

 "Dabi-" 

 "Shut up." - he kneed on the ground taking one of them and bringing it to his face. 

 "There are so many arrows here.."-mumbled Kaminari looking around. 

 "It's attack from up there. He's been flying and taken down by the extras."- Bakugou pointed to the cliff up them. 

 "We could be closer to our enemies.."-mumbled Kota. 

 "I am saying to climb up and check the area.."- Jirou said glancing to Bakugou who nodded.

Dabi pressed the feather to his lips softly and nodded too. 

 "Okay then-"- Kaminari shut himself when Kirishima's katana almost brushed his left ear. It stuck in zombie's shoulder making it yelp in pain. 

 "Good timing."- Katsuki said walking to the creator and pulling out the weapon. 

 "Thanks.."- Eijirou mumbled.