Chapter 10 - another brat?!

"So I was wondering-"

"Can you shut up for at least one minute you fucking bastard!?!"- Bakugou cut off Sero who laughed before taking a sip from the water in his hand. "You need to chill dude"

"Chill? Chill!? Our group is separated and who knows if these dumbasses are injured!?"- the blond yelled smacking Hanta's head.

"I am sure they are okay..They are trained for situations like this."- Todoroki spoke sitting down a rock.

"What about Eijirou huh? He isn't trained for this. How is he going to survive?!"- Katsuki sigh before dropping down on the ground.

"Oh fuck Kiri-"

"I was supposed to watch over him..I didn't even see him when it happened."- Bakugou frowned. 

"Okay okay..we will take a break..and we will get back on the way okay?"- Shoto said staring at the ground.

"I will stay up. You two can sleep."- the blond said with harsh tone.

"Dude you are extremely caring?"- Sero said pushing his shoulder.

"Shut up."- hissed Katsuki pushing him on the ground.

"If something happens wake me up"- Todoroki said before leaning on the rock.

"Whatever.."- mumbled the blond as Hanta began to get ready to sleep.

Bakugou leaned on the tree behind them and rested his head back.

Deku should be able to protect himself..Earphone bitch and the other dumbasses are trained to do this everyday..I am sure Ponytail took bandages and medicine with her before the accident..Round face knows how to deal with injuries..Only the little brat..He will fucking die out there..

He opened his eyes and glanced to the two men next to him.They were dead asleep. He sigh and stood up taking his knife. 

"I will be back after some minutes.."- he mumbled and walked away.

He started climbing some of the cliffs up , then going in different small caves but still nothing. Not even a trace from Kirishima..

"Where the fuck are you brat.."- he started walking out still looking around if he is able to see someone from his friends. 

"Could you be more loud?! I think the zombies didn't hear where we are!"- yelled a childish voice.

"What?"- Bakugou turned to face a little boy with black hair and black eyes. "Another brat!?"

"Shut up old man..find someone else to call a brat"- the boy kicked Katsuki's leg.

"Oi!?"- he groaned. "The fuck is wrong with you! And don't ever call me old man!? I am not old!"

"Low your voice idiot."- the boy frowned.

"And why should I listen to a fucking kid?"- Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

" 'and why should I listen to a fucking kid?' "- the boy mimicked.

"OI!?!

"OI!?"

"I will kill you brat!!"

"Yeah I would like to see you try,."- the boy stuck out his tongue .

"Where are your partner anyways?"- Bakugou asked looking around careful not to pick sensitive theme on the boy.

"Oh my parents left me go where I can since I am able to take good of myself and then they got infected"

"Wha-"

"They trained me since I was like uh 4?"- the kid smirked.

"And how old are you now.?"

"9. The name's Kota by the way."

"I didn't ask that annoying brat."- Bakugou mumbled. "Have you seen other people pass by?"

"Hm..nope..you are the first one from ages" - Kota said looking at Katsuki with an eyebrow up.

"The fuck are you looking at like that!?!"

"You. I told you to shut up..they are gonna hear you."- the boy said smirking.

"Erase that smile off your face before I do it myself."

"Someone is grumpy huh old man?"

"Don't call me old man!?!"

"aha...okay where are your friends? You look kinda funny mind as well try to interact with people.."- Kota looked around.

"Hell no you are not joining my squad."

"Oh?"

"Never."

"What if you find me infected or worse..dead tomorrow?"

"Why should I care?"

"Won't the guilt eat you fro the inside"

"No. I don't have guilt."- smirked the blond.

"Ah interesting.."- sigh the boy.

Bakugou looked at the kid up and down before sighing as well.

"Okay. I guess you can come..Round face will make me come back for you if I leave you here now..but don't make me regret it. You understand?"

"Yeah no problem old man. Just don't be fucking stupid like my own father"- smirked the boy walking ahead of Bakugou.

"Shut up.."

"What's your name?"

"Bakugou."

"And your friends are-"

"You will meet them. Then we are heading to the cave up the mountain."

"Oh? Interesting. I've been there a few times..hm it was cool I guess.."

"Okay."

"Yeah.."

After awhile they reached the camp where Shoto and Hanta were left.

"Yo Bakugou you are finally back!!"- shouted Sero waving.

"Tsk."

"And you brought a kid?"- Todoroki raised an eyebrow looking at the boy.

"Yeah? Problem half dude?"- Kota said.

Bakugou tried to hold his laugh but as soon as Hanta wheezed he started laughing too.

"I am not going to talk with you anymore."- Shoto said turning the other way.

"Got offended huh half n half?"- Bakugou smirked.

Sero started laughing even more as Kota smiled a bit.

"Shut up."- mumbled Todoroki fixing his hair a bit.

Heyyy I am so sorry it's short and late!! School started and it's real pain..I will try to update sooner!

886