Chapter 14- Sero Hanta

"Lies.."-mumbled Jirou.

"I am sorry.."-Denki spoke between his tears.

"Fucking lies!? He is not dead!! A shot won't kill him!!"-yelled the purple haired girl.

"It's true..we say it with our own eyes..he is..gone.."- Bakugou mumbled. His face was locked in emotionless expression.

"Kacchan.."

"It was supposed to be a training..we were just practicing!!Out of nowhere..they came..someone shotted!?! And now he is gone!!"

"No..no it can't be.."- mumbled Yaoyorozu.

On the other side there were Dabi,Hawks,Rumi and Toga sitting and watching the others.

"It's sad.."- mumbled Miruko.

"He was cool indeed.."- Hawks said.

"Go check for the body."- mumbled Dabi.

"What??"- Keigo turned to the other man.

"You heard me..go check for it..if it's gone..then there is a chance of him being alive. If there is bones and clothes..he is eaten. No one from them will dare to go see..so it's up to us. Since you have the fucking wings..you will be the fastest."

"Did they make you sad or som-"

"They did not."- said Dabi cutting off Toga.

"Mkay..I will go but you own me something."- said Takami before getting ready to leave.

"And the hell is something!?"- Dabi shouted but the blonde man already left. "Tsk..fucking bird brain."

"They said an old parkour huh..it should be around the other half of this way..Shotted. He could survive for sure. If the shot didn't get in his heart..but as I heard it was in his chest so the chance of him being alive is basically....40/60..it's worth it. He looked strong. If there isn't a body that means someone took him away..the shooter? Wouldn't be the zombies for sure..hmm.."

He finally reached the place. It was full with dead bodies of zombies ,weapons and cloth. There was a puddle with blood. Big one. No body. Or at least not human one. The zombies around didn't look like the black haired man..someone really took him. But with the amount of blood is hard to say if he actually survived. That's a lot of blood from one shot..

"Mind as well take those.."- mumbled Hawks picking up the weapons. 2 katanas , 1 knife and and two sais. 

He looked for a last time at the scene.

Nothing more to discover.

He flow up again and started flying back to the cave.

It was raining on the other side of the mountain.

The man sigh loud and went down in fear of making his wings wet. He started walking and soon he was on the enter of the cave.

There were Kaminari and Bakugou staring at the space. Both had red eyes from crying.

"You two should go in..it's kinda cold.."- mumbled Keigo.

"You are not the-"- Bakugou spoke when he saw his own weapons in the bird's hands.

"Where did you take those from.."- Denki mumbled.

"I went back on the scene..to check."- he landed them the weapons.

"Two sais, Katanas and a knife? Only that was up there."

"The knife..it's Sero's.."- mumbled Denki taking it.

"Is he..eaten.."- mumbled Bakugou tearing up.

"No body..Only blood and dead zombies."- said Takami.

"What-"

"That  means he is alive!?"- Kaminari smiled wide.

"I can't know.."

"Bakugou he is alive right!??"

"Look. He died. Or at least couldn't move..He wouldn't just stand up and walk away.."

"Someone helped him then!! He is alive!!"

"stop it Kaminari..we can't know for sure.."- mumbled the blonde with red eyes.

"We can at least hope.."- said Hawks rubbing the yellow haired man's shoulders.

"Still if he is alive...how would that happen..?"- mumbled Bakugou.

"What do you mean?"

"We saw him dying. The motherfuckers were around him. No one else. We were watching from up there for at least five minutes and nothing changed.."

"He was taken after we left!"

"Who knows where he was taken!? Or what they are doing to him!! We can't know if he is still alive...so for now."

"Don't say it bakugou!!?"

"for now..we can say he is dead..missing.."

"He is not dead!?!"

"You saw it too!?! Hardly someone will survive with wound like this without any help!!"

"Stop..just stop!! If you didn't leave him like that everything would be alright!"

"I didn't leave him!? Yes- I did- but I couldn't do anything else!! They could find the cave and we are all dead.."

"We could have taken him!!"

"We would if you didn't fucking froze!?! You fucking stared at him and didn't help just a little!! If you helped me clean the way we could have be here now!"

"Stop you two!"- shouted Takami pulling the two arguing men away from each other. "Blaming each other won't help your friend..we have to move on. To find a cure and fix the world. We will find what happened at first and we may be able to get Sero back.."

"The bird is right.."-mumbled Bakugou.

"I can't.."- mumbled Denki walking away.

"What do you mean you can't!?!"- shouted the blonde with red eyes.

"I mean I can't!! He is gone! I need him..he is my Jirou!? Or..or Deku!? You have them..I had him..he was there for me and now he is gone..I can't.."

"Look Kaminari..I understand-"

"You don't understand shit!?! You don't know how much it hurts me!?!"

"You think it doesn't hurt me!?! The scene is on repeat in my head!?! Playing like a loop!! The sound of the gunshot!! The blood on my hands!?! It hurts me!! It hurts me the exact same way it hurts you!?! I was his leader..I was supposed to protect him..I didn't do it..And it hurts..."- Katsuki said trying to hold back his tears.

"Bakugou..."

"You can't understand the pain I go through every petrol or fight we have..I hate to be a leader!! I see you all dying and me failing to save you in my nightmares.."

Kaminari walked to him and put hand on his shoulder.

"He was my friend too..."- mumbled the blonde with tears falling down his face.

"I am sorry.."- Denki said hugging his friend and tearing up.

"We will take revenge for him. The one who hurt him will pay.."- Hawks said putting a hand on their shoulders.

"Wake up..I said wake up dirty worm!!"- yelled a man with bird mask over his face.

"Ngh.."- the black haired man opened his eyes.

1037