〖6 - "I Love You Too."〗

July 5 (midnight), Sapnap's POV

Karl
KArl
BABEY
KARLKARLKArl

Karl 🥵❤
whattttttt

Come to my room
Everyone else is asleep

Karl 🥵❤
why
IM trying to sleep🙄🤨

Why don't you try to sleep with me bubby? 🥰

Karl 🥵❤

fhashdjdhdkjhbdkvjsd

ok smooth guy

Around a minute passes before I can hear light steps on the stairs. I crack the door and stick my head out with a smile. There he is, tiptoeing towards me.

His pecan hair looks more like a pale brown in the moonlight. That beautiful smile fills up his face, and his downturned eyes capture my attention. Even though it is hard to see him due to the lack of light, he still radiates perfection that infects me with ecstacy.

He's wearing his frog hoodie and plaid pajama pants. The mint color nicely contrasts with the gray and crimson of his pants. I swear to God, this man is the cutest human being on the planet.

We climb into my bed and flip the covers up over our heads. Karl is facing me, bright eyes glowing in the darkness.

I stare at him for a while. Those icy blue irises gleam right back.

A sinking feeling in my stomach urges me to pull him closer. It isn't the bad type of sinking, but more like the butterflies are falling down my throat.

While I'm thinking, I feel a hand being placed on my chin. A thumb traces across my cheekbone and jaw. The hand comes to rest on my cheek. I lean into it.

"I love you," Karl mumbles. His eyes are droopy and he has a huge smile. I just about die on the spot, he's too fucking adorable.

I let out a small sigh, "I love you too."

He curls up and pushes his head into my chest. We shift around so our heads are back above the sheets and we're both comfortable. We fall asleep in each other's arms with dippy grins plastered on our faces.

Love really is like a drug, and I can't get enough of it.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I was feeling nice, so I gave you some fluff

Be prepared for lots of tension in the next few chapters though >:)

ALSO I AM WORKING ON A DSMP ANIMATIC! This is the thumbnail I'm gonna use and I was proud of it so I thought I'd share :)