𝟏𝟎

Karl and Piper were sat in a call together. Both bored and had nothing to really do. Talking about anything and everything.

'I'm streaming tonight, it's gonna be jackbox. I know you've played it before, you wanna join?' Karl had the idea, he saw how easily the girl managed to adjust to being on someone's stream, and he knew she was ruthless at it if she wanted to be.

Not cancellable ruthless though, she knew people had boundaries, but she could be a bitch if she needed to be.

'Who'll be on it?' Piper wanted to know beforehand, partially so she could figure out people's boundaries, but also so she could figure out how to annoy them and get the crowds votes.

'Me, Alex, George, Dream, Sapnap, Fundy, Bad and you?' he questioned, and the girl was happy with that group. She was familiar with a few of them, she only needed to do some research on Fundy and Bad.

'Yeah, sure' the girl immediately replied, very excited for the night ahead.

Nerves were running extremely high for Piper. She wasn't nervous, she just didn't want to offend people.

She knew that Bad wasn't completely comfortable with swearing, well, at least on stream. She could understand where he was coming from, having a child friendly brand was probably for the best.

But she was only going to slightly tone down her swearing, it wasn't as if she was terrible with it anyways, she just wanted everyone to be comfortable whilst still being herself.

Watching clips, she had quickly grown to like Fundy's content. She found him incredibly funny, and he was so good at the keyboard.

She sat there spinning round in her chair, Armani on her lap, probably really dizzy at this point.

She saw a message pop up about joining a vc, she didn't know why she would be there so early if she wouldn't join the call early. She was just very awkward at first with certain people, she would need to get to know them or their vibe first.

But that wasn't an excuse she could use this time, she knew three of the people and was familiar with the others.

But anyways, she quickly joined the vc and waited for someone to acknowledge her. She would be her chaotic self she was usually, but she didn't want to be annoying straight away.

'Ayyy Piper' an awfully familiar voice spoke down his mic. She rolled her eyes at the boy, obviously he couldn't see her but that didn't take away from the fact.

'Hello Quackity' she replied using his online handle, something she had been asked to do by both Sapnap and Quackity.

'How are we all then?' the girl asked, she wanted to present herself as a kind and considerate person. This just caused chaos in the call, everyone starting to talk at once.

Piper smiled, excited for the night ahead.

hello all

i know i said that i wouldn't update this today but i'm also a liar apparently

dreams song is so good

i love you all so much

read @-SP1F3Y's book ok :)

beano out <3