𝟏𝟔

The tension was still high. No matter how much the pair would try ignore it, it was still extremely evident.

They ended up on yet another one of Quackity's jackbox streams. An extra chair pulled up next to Sapnaps, Piper was ready. Streaming with her friends was something she had quickly grown to love.

She shuffled in her seat a little bit, she didn't feel right. That moment they had shared before was taking a bigger toll on her than what she imagined.

She enjoyed it. She was convinced she should not have done. But what was it? It wasn't anger or hatred, that would be weird for her to enjoy that.

It wasn't just a normal look that they shared, it was different and sort of more affectionate?

No way would it be affectionate though. Neither of them had feelings for the other. They were good friends. That was is.

Wasn't it?

Sapnap sat there, often finding himself getting caught up in the girls beauty, the odd feeling creeping back into his stomach

Wait what?

He found the girl to be extremely pretty. He never really commented on it before, but she was. From late night facetimes to early morning calls as she searched the internet for jobs, Sap had always believed that she was gorgeous.

She also had this great personality, he had seen how she respected people's boundaries and always tried to include people. He also knew that she was a great girl, even if other people didn't really think that.

She was just what he wanted in a person. He was the person that never really fell for people, but when he did, he fell hard and quickly.

And this was one of those times.

hello

so now we know at least one has confirmed feelings

anyways, i'm writing quite a lot. this book is gonna be about the same length as my karl one in my head, but i can get it done in about a week if i want to

anyways, vote and comment - share my books on tiktok aswell, weird request but literally i think it would be so funny if someone made one of them tiktoks with their favourite wattpad books and mine being one of them. my natural response is to laugh ok 😐

i love you all so so much

(especially @-SP1F3Y)

byeeeeee