PART 1

(A/n)
Hey guys! I hope you like this series and please don't be a silent reader. I hope you share your opinions and thoughts with me

*Y/n is at the convenience store doing her night shift *

(Y/n' s pov :)
Aishh!!! I'm so done with my life. In the morning I have to go to college, in the night I have to go for my part time, my parents don't support my life decision so I have to make my living too & my bunny (y/n's boyfriend jungkook) didn't even texted me the whole day. I wish I could just relax for some time without any worries.
(Y/n's pov end.)

I was just doing my shift while listening some music when my phone rang and it was Jisoo , my only bestfriend whom I love and trust more than myself. "Hey bub, doing your part time? Bub, I really want to party tonight with you. Let's goo. Please." Jisoo said but I rejected her offer. "Noo!!! If I will go with you then who will do my part ti-" I couldn't even complete my sentence when the store manager came & said "hello y/n, I heard what you're talking about". "No sir, it isn't like that. I am not goi-" he again didn't let me complete my sentence "You can go!" He said smiling. "What? Really? But what about store then?" I said surprised by his answer.
"I was going to close it today anyways, I think you forgot but I informed you last week that you don't need to come today." he said with a little smile on my stupidity. Meanwhile, jisoo was screaming and shouting in joy "yippee!!!! Now y/n go home and change . I'm on my way to your house."

I reached home & was wondering which dress should I wear when I heard someone knocking at my door, it was Jisoo. I swung open the door & she hugged me excitedly because it was the first time I was going club with her. Then she came inside & threw away all my dresses and gave me the one she brought for me. "Wear this, bub" she said raising her one eyebrow. "Ohh please!! Noo!! Jisoo, I'm not gonna wear that." I said facing my back towards her. "Please y/n please only once,please!!!!" she said with her puppy face and then I can't refuse her "Fine!!! But only once". I said with a sigh.

(Y/n's pov)The dress she brought was too good but a little bit too revelaing from the top at the same time

(Y/n's pov)
The dress she brought was too good but a little bit too revelaing from the top at the same time. I didn't wanted her to get upset when she's so happy and excited to go with me. I texted Jungkook before going to change for club.
(Y/n's pov end)

After changing i showed myself to Jisoo and the first thing she said "Damnn!!!! I didn't know that my bestfriend is this sexy. Aishh!! Jungkook is damn lucky!!. If Jungkook would have been here I bet today was going to be the day you loose your virginity " she said giggling and I was just blushing & stood there speechless .

Time skip//:: @ the bar
We were just sitting on the couch & only Jisoo was drinking, she offered me the drink but I rejected because I can't hold my liquor, so Jisoo also didn't force me but after few drinks she dragged me to the dancing floor.
We both were dancing and enjoying but because of the drink Jisoo stumbled and bumped into a couple who was kissing passionately. We both were about to say sorry until we saw the man. It was Jungkook.
I just can't hold it and slapped him hard "you're a scumbag" I said almost teared up while jungkook was just speechless there.