FINALE

Time skip//: The Wedding Day

I and Jisoo were all ready and was sitting on the sofa for pictures holding our bouquet in our hands when Jimin and Taehyung came inside the room and their reactions were priceless. Jimin literally had tears in his eyes after watching Jisoo in wedding gown and Taehyung's cheeks got super red and he trying to hide his wide boxy smile. After a while, the staff asked us both to call our parents so they could go along with us. Jisoo's father came and took her to the aisle and I was about to go too ,because my parents never cared for me and they didn't come for my wedding too,when Taehyung came again and hold my hand and started walking towards the aisle.

I was looking at him the whole time "I know I'm looking handsome but please y/n look straight. You're making me blush." he said glancing at me which made me snapped out of my thoughts. We both reached the stage and the priest asked us "will you take each other as husband and wife?"

"I do" the words came out of our mouth together. "Now you may kiss each other" on hearing this we looked each other and kissed deeply.

After the wedding, "Good luck and enjoy the night" Jisoo said in my ear and hand me a bag before leaving with Jimin. I didn't know what she talked about until I saw what was inside the bag. It was a red lingerie along with a silk red robe, my eyes widened and I hide it from Taehyung, although I couldn't stop imagining and smiling from inside.

We reached home and went to our shared bedroom. "I'm gonna go and washup first." I said walking towards the bathroom hiding the bag which Jisoo gave me. I locked the door from inside and removed my gown and wear the lingerie. The lingerie was very beautiful, it fitted so well. I put on the robe and tied it loosely, revealing my cleavage. Then I untied my hair and put on a little hot touch up. I wanted him to remember this day for long as we're gonna do it again after a year.
I was all ready so I opened the door and stood against the wall.

SMUT🔞

Taehyung was sitting on the bed removing his shoes when I called him in a seductively "Baby!" He turned around to see me and a smirk appeared on his face, checking me out from down to top. "Y/n! You're looking so damn hot! I want you badly. I want to eat you out today." He said coming closer. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in closer. "You waited for me for so long. So it is my duty to satisfy you." I said and my hands made his way inside his pants to rub his member. He smirked and kissed me passionately grabbing my neck from behind. His tongue was exploring my mouth while my hands removed his coat and unbuckled his pant.

We walked backwards not breaking the kiss and flopped down on the bed with Taehyung hovering me. He kissed me roaming his hands all around my body. He removed the robe and threw it in some corner of the room. I was breathing hard when he pulled out the kiss. He attacked my neck and started giving wet kisses down to my cleavage while my hands removed his shirt leaving him half naked. He removed my lingerie and started massaging my breast "sad! your beautiful lingerie didn't last long" he said and suck my nipple.

He looked at me in between and I was panting hard from the pleasure. "I want this." I said rubbing his member from the outside. He smirked and pulled away making me sit on his lap. "All yours." he said lowering his pants. I kneeled down on my knees and removed his pant along with his boxer, smirking by looking at his length again. "I missed you, my little baby. Did you miss me too?" I said touching the tip of his member with my thumb and licking it and sqeezing it. "Ahh!! Y/n don't tease me. He missed you too, so shower your love on him." Taehyung said smirking and with that I put his member inside my mouth bobbing it up and down. His precum was all over my face.