we figure shit out

Jack once again laid his hand on Zach's thigh.

This time unintentionally.

Belle was in between Zach and Jack's mother.

It took a while for Zach to notice.

He was too busy thinking whether he should take Jack's proposition, half listening to the priest and bouncing his leg.

But when he finally took noticed his sighed and got closer to Jacks ear.

"Wheres the bathroom?"

"Ill take you there."

Jack leaned, trying to catch his mother's attention.

"I'm taking Zach to the bathroom, he doesn't know where it is."

"I'll stay with Belle."

Jack nods and the two men walk to the bathroom in awkward silence.

"Here." He says quietly.

Zach looked around and pulled Jack into the bathroom.

He carefully closed the door.

"Okay what is up with you and grabbing my thigh? We're in church." He leans against the sink.

Jack opens his mouth to speak, but Zach continued.

"Look...i get that you're a very affectionate person and all that...but people look and people talk."Zach crosses his arms.

Jack sighs.

"I can't change who I am...i can't change my feelings for you...i just-" Jack pauses.

"Its how you express yourself...i understand...and I know it's easier said than done...but you're married Jack. You can't just be affectionate with me because our relationship should simply be a boss/employee relationship."

Jack nods.

"I'm guessing you're saying no to my proposition." He sighs.

"I didn't say no...but I didn't say yes...its conflicting Jack...it really is."

"I shouldn't have make it in the first place." Jack's face wasn't giving any particular emotion.

"Don't say that." Zach mumbles.

"Then what do you want me to say? That all this waiting is killing me? Fuck I can't even stop thinking about kissing you."He leans against the door.

"Then do it." Zach shrugs.

The brunet didn't even to say it twice.

Jack connected their lips together softly, kissing him slowly.

Zach was quick to cup his face and pull him closer.

He had to admit, he liked the way their lips felt against each other.

It felt right.

The brunet pulled away slowly.

"I promise...I'll give you the answer this week...i just need a bit more time to think okay?"

Jack nods.

"And...talk to me if you're bothered...we can't understand each other if we don't talk."

The curly head nods again.

Zach's hands go to his chest as he fixes his shirt.

"I'm sorry for being a bit rude in the car."

"I forgive you...sorry for insisting all the time."

"I forgive you." Zach looks at him in the eyes and it was as if Jack's heart melted.