arrogant prick.

Zach was just fixing his hair in their room when Jack busted in the front door holding Belle.

"Baby, we're home!" He closes the door and runs upstairs.

The brunet leans on their doorframe, a amused smirk on his face as he heard jacks panicked tone of voice.

The curly head sets Belle down.

"hey." Zach greets.

He was wearing a black dress shirt tucked in some black dress pants with some very small silvery stripes and some doc martens.

jack shook his head, as if to get out of the trance he put him on.

"h-hi." he says as his eyes keep on slowly traveling down his body.

"Dadda, we're gonna be late." Belle nudges him.

"I'll help you sweetie." Zach walks up to the girly and takes her to her room.

Jack couldn't help but to stare at his behind.

"Jack, we're gonna be late." Zach says from the other room.

The curly head shakes his head and gets in his room to put his clothes on.

He furrows his eyebrows when he sees the black blazer with a orange stripe he bought but never used.

Jack remembers that his ex said it looked terrible on him.

The curly head shakes his head and quickly puts the clothes on.

Jack quickly grabbed some white Nike air as he was tired of wearing fancy shoes.

"Babe are you ready?" Zach asks from the other room.

"Almost!"

Jack puts his shoes on, carefully to not crease them and grabs some rings from his jewelry box.

Jack puts a chain on and sprays some deodorant and some cologne.

Zach got in their room, with Belle in his arms.

Her hair was in a half up messy bun.

The little girl was wearing a white dress shirt with dots and some black overalls paired with some black and orange Jordan's.

what? you really thought jack would pass up the opportunity to buy Jordan's for his daughter? cmon, we know him.

"Ready?"

Jack nods as he runs his fingers through his hair and walks up to them.

"My babies looks absolutely gorgeous." He compliments, pecking Belle's forehead and Zach's lips.

***

Jack knocks on the front door of the house where the meeting was gonna happen.

A tall man with brown hair, a nose piercing and a smile on his face greets them.

"What's up man? I though you weren't coming dude." They bro hug.

"Sup Crawf...i missed you bro." They part the hug.

"Hi crawfy!"Belle greets adorably.

"Oh my gosh! Belle! You're so big!" The girl giggles and holds onto zachs leg who was smiling at the scene.

"Z, this is Crawford...crawf this is my boyfriend Zach."

Crawford's eyebrows raised.

He was shocked to find out he and Gabriela were no longer together.

Zach stretches out his hand politely.

"Pleasure to meet you."He smiles.

They shake hands.