feeling too good

here's a song ab sucking dick for a song that's ab sucking dick :D
-
-
-
-

Belle was already out like a light, as she insisted on sleeping in her room.

As for Zach and Jack they were aggressively making out in Jacks room.

The door was locked, the windows were closed and the brunet was straddling jack, who was leaning against the headboard.

sexual content ahead

The curly head had his hands under his skirt as he grabbed his butt.

Jack grabbed his hand and put it in his crotch.

"See what you do to me? Just by wearing that fucking skirt."He mumbles quietly, making sure only he heard him.

He was hard as the song driver's license hits.

The brunet got close to his ear.

"Well...it only seems fair I fix it." He starts palming him.

Jack's breath hitched.

"That is...if you want me to."

The curly head starts aggressively nodding.

Zach chuckles and starts kissing down his neck as his hand went up his shirt.

He lifted his shirt and started kissing down his body, careful to not leave hickeys.

After all, Jack wasn't his.

The brunet grabbed the hem of Jack's sweat pants.

"Can I?"

"Yes, of course...you can touch me however you please...just touch me."

Zach pulls his sweatpants down to the middle of his thighs.

He went back up to kiss him.

"You sure you still wanna do this?"

"Yes...just fucking touching me...i need you." He mumbles back to him.

"Keep it down okay?" The brunet once again kisses down his torso, taking his time to tease Jack.

He changed his mind mid teasing and left a small little hickey on his v-line, as he loved seeing Jack gripping the sheets trying to keep his cool.

The brunet looked up at him and hooked his fingers on his underwear.

He pulls the underwear down and gasps.

"Z...im fucking desperate."

The brunet immediately snapped out of it and started stroking him, trying to find a way of fixing this big big problem.

Jack had a smirk on his face.

"What's wrong babe? Too big for you to handle?"

Zach looked him.

"I've seen bigger." he shrugs as he lies.

That was the biggest one he ever saw.

"I think I can handle it perfectly."He starts licking from his base to his tip slowly, teasing him even more.

"Fuckin do something more interesting then, this is fucking killing me."Jack begs.

Zach smirked and started to kitty lick his tip, then later on just sucking on his head.

"Oh my God." Jack gasps out.

It had been too long since he felt like this.

When he gets back to the real world, he sees the brunet bobbing his head fairly fast, stroking what he couldn't fit.