gimme the best

The couple was waiting until midnight, so Jack could be the first one to wish him a happy birthday.

The two were laying in bed, simply talking, something they'd do a lot after Belle went to bed.

"Okay and then what?"

"Then maybe we could have some fairy lights on our headboard...to make our room look like the fort on our date."

"Oh that's so cute." Zach pouts adorably.

"And it makes it more homely, no?"

"It does...and it makes it way better than those LED lights."

Jack laughs.

"Please I hated them so much...she wanted them because it was sexy...i don't need LED lights to do the job."

They laugh.

"I don't even need a bed."

The couple laughs harder.

Jack sighs and checks his phone.

Zach got himself in the same level as Jack as checked the time too.

It was midnight on the dot.

Jack turned to him.

"Happy birthday baby...i hope you have the best day ever." The blond smiles.

"Thanks baby...i love you." He connects their lips softly.

"I love you too...so much."Jack smiles into the kiss...and in a split second he was hovering over the brunet.

Zach chuckled.

"What is this? Birthday sex?"He giggles.

Jack got close to his ear.

"If you want to." He starts kissing his neck.

"Yeah...but I gotta tell you something."

"Tell me." Jack keeps going.

Zach gets close to his ear.

"I want you to be rough with me...just gimme the best birthday sex of my life."

"Will do." Jack smirks.

***
(dw a sex scene is coming dudes, ik yall miss it)

***

Zach is woken up by some kisses on his cheek.

"Happy birthday Zachy!" Belle hugs him tightly.

The brunet smiles.

"Thank you Bee...now lay here for a bit okay?"

The girl snuggles on his chest.

"Where's your dad?"

"Makin' breakfast for you...he said you deserve it."

Zach pouts adorably.

"You know....momma said dad hit her but I didn't believe her...dadda is so nice and caring."

"What did she tell you?"

"That he wanted to take me away from momma and hit me every night...he doesn't want to do that, right?"

"Of course he doesn't Bee...he cried the whole day because he thought you hated him...that doesn't seem like someone who's gonna hit you every night." He opens his eyes.

"Your dad loves you so much bee...he never shuts up about you...hes lucky I love you too."

They laugh.