you feel so damn good

After cleaning the table and washing his hands, Jack rushed upstairs to meet his lover.

He recollected himself at the door and got in with a cute smile on his face.

Zach was sitting, trying to turn on the fairy lights on their headboard, he still had his hoodie on, but now he was wearing what it seemed to be thigh highs.

Jack locked the door, alerting his lover.

The brunet looked back and smiled.

"Hey...i can't turn this on..."He says a bit frustrated.

Jack walked up to him and effortlessly turned the lights on.

"There we go...lay down babe, lemme look at you."

The brunet smiled and complied, laying the middle of the bed.

Only now Jack noticed that he had some mascara and his lips were glossed a very light red.

Jack hovered over him and took his own shirt off.

The brunet grinned and signed him to get closer with his index finger.

Jack complied happily.

"Damn, you're fine." He whispers.

They chuckle and Zach kisses him.

The curly head soon turned the kiss very much rough, both feeling each other up.

He had his hands on his thighs, just grabbing them firmly, yet gently, his hands sometimes slid to his butt too.

Jack knew he was wearing lingerie but he wasn't expecting him to be wearing what he was wearing under the hoodie.

"Baby, let's get this hoodie off okay?" He says cutely.

Zach smirked and quickly took it off, displaying himself to his lover, whose jaw dropped as he eyed him.

It was like the wind got knocked out of him.

His lover was wearing a black three piece. That included a triangular brallete, a garter around his waist and some see through undies.

He was even wearing the necklace Jack gave him for his birthday.

"Babe you've been staring for a while now." Zach giggles.

Jack grabbed his hand put it in his crotch, making his lover gasp softly.

He was hard as a brick.

"This is what you do to me just by wearing that...God baby...im fucking speechless."

Jack crashes their lips together and pins his hands above his head as he grinded against him, making him feel exactly what he does to him.

Both were so desperate for each other, as they let out small moans.

Jack pulled away and got his pants off quickly.

Zach took this to grab the lube and the condom and set it down next to them.

The curly head throws his pants to the side and kisses down his body, taking his time with it, taking in every sound his lover makes for him.

Jack grabbed the hem of his underwear and looked up at him.

"Baby this is beautiful..."

The curly head rips the underwear open, making his lover gasp.

"...but you're more." He smiles and throws the ripped underwear to the side.

Jack kissed his neck again.

"How much were those?" He asks quietly.

"Like...t-twenty bucks.." He says shakily.