Chapter 6: Group 3: Dex

Dex fiddled with the caches. Sophie had given them to him before they had left for London, but it was almost as hard as the last two to talk to. He sighed and put it away.

"Ummm...watcha got there Dex?" Tam asked, trying to make conversation.

"Nothing," Dex mumbled. "Just something I'm working for Sophie." Dex didn't really know anyone in his group, and no one really knew him, so he was basically stuck in that one group where nobody talked to anyone. 

He sighed. "We should get going." he said, walking away from the pole he'd been leaning against.

"Okay?" Maruca said hesitantly. Why did I have to get stuck in a group where no one talks? Dex thought.

"Okay, since none of you are talking, let's spice things up with a game!" Ro exclaimed happily. Everyone else responded with the less than excited "Sure" which made Ro let out very exasperated, very loud sigh.

"Party poopers." Ro rolled her eyes. "You guys need to lighten up! Just because you aren't with your cousin, or your twin, or your friend who you kissed but failed miserably"-Dex's ears turned pink-"doesn't mean you can't have fun! Go pick out human souvenirs, or ride that tall red bus right there! Have fun! Make up a team name! How about Team Awesome?"

"We're supposed to be looking for Keefe," Dex reminded her.  "Though I do like the idea of implying our team is awesome..."

"Where should we go?" Maruca asked. "That big clock tower Sophie told us about?"

"Yes," Dex said. "Or we could go to the nearest shop that sells E.L Fudges."

Everyone stared at him.

"Let's go to Big Ben!"  Tam said hurriedly.

"In the tall red bus?" Ro asked.

"Yes Ro," Dex replied with a smile. "In the tall red bus."

-That was, a little short because I didn't have that much to go off of. Sorry! Anyway, new episode of Wandavision comes out today on Disney+! Daisy -----> out