2 - J'TASK: Japan Concert (Flowers of Tokyo and Blood Sweat & Tears (Untied))

"Yo, dude, that performance and song was dope!" Suga shouts out as the five members gather backstage. He is putting on the outfit for the final performance song, Blood, Sweat and Tears (Untied): a loose white t-shirt under a long-sleeved see-through sequined cardigan jacket with black pants.

Astro begins plucking off his microphone and getting ready to change into the final song's outfit. "Honestly, I was a little nervous, I'll tell you, because of it being the first performance of these songs. But as I rapped, everything fell in line and I think our Taskers liked it."

"Agreed!" Suga slaps his friend on the chest. "Absolutely. Let's watch the vocal line perform their beautiful song. Twenty bucks says Jimin messes with his earpiece twice."

"Funny," Jimin remarks as he, JT and Kookie race for the stage during the quick dance break.

"I don't even need to make that bet with you, because I say three times is the charm for our beautiful maknae!" Astro chuckles, using the Korean word for a 'young member' or 'younger brother.'

He puts on a long-sleeve black dress shirt with a deep 'v' cut collar and a pair of black pants. He is careful not to mess up his stage makeup or spiky hair, though a makeup personal comes to his aid just to touch him up a little.

The two rappers head over to a couch and sit down, watching as JT, Jimin and Kookie retake the stage. The three have matching oversized button-up long-sleeve white shirts and various light blue jeans.

"Jimin's always gotta wear rips in his jeans, eh?" Suga remarks.

"You know Jimin-ssi, Suga," Astro chuckles and points at the TV to where Kookie is standing. "Just like little Kookie has to wear super light blue jeans that are almost like white. And International Pretty Boy's got his normal jeans."

"That's true," Suga snorts, chuckling at the fun nickname for JT. "JT doesn't have to wear much to try hard at scoring a female fan's heart, that's for sure."

Meanwhile, on the stage, Jimin stands in the middle of JT and Kookie as the lights dissolve into a soft, angelic white glow. Time to slow things down and bring the concert to a moment of serendipity. He takes in a deep inhale to calm himself, a routine move. He can feel the electricity from the crowd and the warmth of the stage lights shining on him.

Finally, he touches his earpiece, nods at his two fellow vocalists and they return the nod to him. It's time! A sudden rush of respectable quiet sweeps over the audience as Jimin swoops down toward the stage with a graceful dance move.

As he gives a breathtaking, beautiful contemporary opening dance, JT slowly lifts his microphone up and sings:

"When cherry blossom petals fall

We put them up on the wall

They say your name, I hear them call

We thought that we had it all

We laughed and danced,

We were so young

As the cherry blossoms hung

Singing deeply from in our heart

As each petal fell apart."

Jimin stops in his dance, spinning on his heels and looking at JT with a longing bliss in his eyes as he joins JT in the song: