Missing You

‼️TW: ROUGH SEX, PRAISE KINK‼️

You pour yourself a cup of tea and sit on the couch. You turn on the tv and decide on watching an episode of unsolved mysteries. You need a distraction from how lonely you've been feeling. Your mom left two days ago, and Spencer is still at work on the same case. Apparently your catch on the security footage did help, but not enough. A third victim was found- Samuel Garnett. Same MO, same dark figure, in a public place. You offered to stay at the office with the team to help but Hotch insisted that you actually get sleep unlike the rest of the team. So tonight you're by yourself, wishing you had some company.

Then there's a knock at the door.

You eagerly jump off of the couch and look through the peephole. You're elated by who you see standing there. You swing the door open and he walks in.

"Spencer!" You yell. He picks you up and holds you tight in his arms. You squeeze him back until he sets you on the ground again. "What are you doing here, I thought you needed to work on the case?"

"Me too, but Hotch let us go home for the night." He says. He sets his satchel on the table and takes off his shoes. He looks over at the tv. "Unsolved mysteries?"

"Yeah, this one's about two boys who went missing in Chicago a while ago." You say. He sits down on the couch and watches the tv. You walk beside the couch and look down at him.

"Are you going to come sit with me or are you going to stand there and stare at me?" He asks. You laugh and walk closer to him.

"I want to sit with you but are you sure you don't want to take a shower or anything? You haven't been home in days." You say.

"I would, but I want to spend the time I have here with you."

"I can get in with you. I'm in need of a good cleaning." You say with a mischievous gaze. He narrows his eyes slightly and let's his mouth hang open. You raise your eyebrows as he stands up and walks towards you.

"A good cleaning you say?"

"Yeah. Among other things." You respond, not breaking eye contact.

"What kind of things?"

"Why don't you take a shower with me and then maybe I'll let you find out?"

He smirks and pulls you towards the bedroom with him. You stop near the bed and start to take your pajamas off while Spencer goes into the bathroom. You hear the faucet start to run, and then the shower turns on. You walk into the bathroom with your underwear on and grab two towels. Spencer takes his clothes off and throws them on the bed. You take your bra and underwear off and place them in your drawer. You step into the warm and soothing water. Not long after Spencer follows behind you, his strong arms wrapping around your hips.

"Hi lover boy." You say. You place your hands on his as they rest on your stomach.

"Can we get cleaned up? I'm dying to find out what other things you'll be needing." He says. You smile and turn around.

"You are so impatient." You say. You run your hands down his wet, toned chest. You keep eye contact as they go lower down his body. You can tell he feels a chill go down his spine and that's when he grabs your wrist forcefully.

"No teasing. Like I said, we should get cleaned up."

"Can you blame me? I haven't had you to myself in days, doctor."

He grins slyly as he lets go of your wrist. He keeps eye contact as he reaches over you and picks up the shampoo bottle.

"Turn around, gorgeous." He says. You listen and slowly rotate your body towards the wall. He squeezes a good amount of shampoo into his hand and then starts to gently massage your scalp. You close your eyes as his long fingers run through your hair. When he's done you wash it out and feel the soap run down your back. Now that it's Spencer's turn he lowers his head as your fingers glide on his scalp. When you're done he washes it out and prepares your loofah with the sweet smelling soap. He starts to move around your body, making sure to cover every area with the white suds. When he's done you wash it off and do the same to him. The shower isn't long and once you're finally clean you turn back towards Spencer.