*JT and Jax tells SOA about Kasey*

SOA Redwood Original Rankings

Officers:

John "JT" Teller - Pres  (unmarried) * Jackson "Jax" Teller - Vice President (married to Tara)
Alexander "Tig" Trager - Sergeant of Arms (unmarried) * Bobby "Elvis" Munson - Treasurer (unmarried)

Patched Members:

Clay Morrow (married to Gemma) * Piney Winston  (unmarried)* Chibs Telford (unmarried) 
Harry "Opie" Winston (married to Donna) * Happy Lowman (unmarried) * Juice Ortiz (unmarried) * Herman Kozik (unmarried)

Prospects:

Eddie "Half Sac" Kipp (sponsored by Chibs)
Phillip "Phil" Samson (sponsored by Juice)

Jason "Rat" Todd (sponsored by Kozik)

Erik "Light" Bradson (sponsored by Happy)

Author's note: Yes, I know this is a little different than what is shown in the show, first of all Phil and Rat join way later in the show: but then again JT is alive in this story and not in the show. Yes, I do know there is never a prospect named "Erik" in the show, but again JT is dead in the show and alive in my book, so just bend a little with me. This is another of my PCs. (PC = Personal Character) and yes his name is spelled right for my story!

"So, how do we tell them about Kasey?" Jax asked JT as they got off their bikes.

"We tell them the truth, we tell her who she is, how she's connected to me, what happened at the diner, who she mentioned being involved, and to be on the lookout for this bike," JT stated as he saw a few of their brothers rushing over to them.

"What happened?" Bobby asked.

"Tara alright?" Chibs and Opie asked together.

"Let's get at the table, Jax and I have some information to tell everyone," JT stated as he walked towards the clubhouse. His mind was on his daughter, laying in the hospital bed beaten because of him. He could tell by the letter and by the look in her eyes, she was his daughter. She had her momma's accent and her momma's hair, but her eyes, nose, and smile were all JT.

Then he thought about how her mother raised her alone because of his life and her desire to protect Kasey from this and before Kasey even met him, she was hurt. He shook his head. He was pissed off and wanted to avenge her.

He stopped and looked around the parking lot. His brothers would protect her, that he was sure. But they would want to know why they never knew about her or her mother. Truth was, it was during the time he and Gemma were fighting.

The deal with the Irish just went down in flames. He went for a ride. Stopped in Mississippi and met Kasey's mom. She was simple and kept things light. He knew he had to come home and be the badass biker. He couldn't ask her to leave her life and risk Gemma's wrath. So, she stayed. She never even reached out to him. He didn't blame her.

"JT," Piney stated, "it's about that girl, isn't it? The one you met in Mississippi."

"She's dead," JT stated. He looked over at his best friend and hoped he understood what JT didn't want to say just yet.

"Oh, someone hurt her to get back at you?" he asked. JT looked at him and shook his head.

"I will tell everyone at the table. I just need a minute," JT stated. He may have gained a daughter, however now he realized he will have to mourn the girl he always loved and never got to live a life with. Just then he saw the prospect pull up in the flatbed with a bike on the back. "Go, get Jax. NOW!" he stated. He walked over to the flatbed truck and looked at the bike. It was painted purple with silver and black ghost flames going through the paint job. It looked nothing like the picture in Jax's pocket, which meant either they ripped her off of it, or they saw it and realized it was hers and damaged it. Piney nodded and walked into the clubhouse.

"Jax, your old man is losing it," Piney stated, "Prospect pulled up in the flatbed with a purple bike and JT demanded I come to get you." Jax stopped short at the purple bike and ran out the door. He pulled out the picture of Kasey's bike.

"Is it?" JT asked. Jax smiled and nodded. His sister's bike was damaged but at least they knew it was now safe and could be repaired. If she allowed any of them to touch it before she was released from bedrest.

"Yes, looks like we got the right call after all," Jax stated. He jogged over to the prospect. "Sac, where did you get this bike?"

"Diner out in Lodi called, said it was abandoned, the owner hasn't been seen around there in over 2 hours," Sac stated. "I was wondering if I ran the VIN and it came back clean, could I keep it and make it mine?"

"Sorry, Sac. The reason the owner hasn't been seen in the diner for over 2 hours is that she was beaten and is currently in the hospital," Jax stated. Sac nodded. "No one is to touch this bike until we get Lowell here and get an extensive list as to what happened to the bike because it looks like it was beaten to hell. Then we will meet with the owner and see what she wants to do."

"Wait, a chick owns this bike?" Sac asked. Jax smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, not only does a female own it, but she rides it and built it by herself. She even painted it herself and has done all of the maintenance on it herself. Even has the records from where she built it, painted it, and did the upkeep on it. Now, come on, unload it, and put it in the far bay, you are sitting in on this chapel, it's one I don't want you to miss," Jax stated. Sac nodded and started to unload the bike. Jax stopped and turned around. He went back and helped Sac unload the bike.

"So, you think the chick is going to want to sell this bike?" Sac asked hoping he could score another bike. Jax smiled and shook his head.

"No, I don't think so," Jax stated. They walked to the clubhouse and went to the table.

"PATCHES AND PROSPECTS: TO THE TABLE!" JT yelled throughout the clubhouse. Everyone piled in and the doors were shut.

"So, what's up, JT, why did you and Jax rush off to the hospital? Is Tara okay?" Opie asked.

"Why are the prospects here? Why isn't Happy here?" Tig asked.

"Prospects are here because I asked them to be here. Happy is stationed at the hospital guarding someone who was hurt for simply sharing blood with me and JT," Jax stated.

"We rushed off to the hospital because I found out that I have a 25-year-old daughter, who is now being guarded by Happy. She was beaten for simply having my DNA running in her," JT stated. "That bike on the flatbed out there was built by her, she picked out each piece by herself. She's wicked smart."

"Where is she from?" Opie asked.

"Mississippi," JT answered. "I met her mom a long time ago on a solo ride. Stayed in town for a few weeks, but the SOA needed me back in Charming, and I couldn't ask her mom to give her life up in Mississippi, and I didn't know she was pregnant at the time," JT stated.

"I left and went on with my life. Thought about her on and off throughout the years. The woman will always be the one who got away from me. But she sent our daughter to search for me after she died, so in some ways, she wanted to make sure Kasey, that's my daughter's name, had a family. I will stand by my daughter."

"I am going to stand by my half-sister," Jax stated firmly.

"We are asking if the club is willing to stand by her as well and welcome her into our family, we will get the information about what happened to her from her, I think Happy will try to talk her into telling him what happened. So, we will get more information there. Sac, I want to know what diner that bike was in front of. If there are any local MCs that hang around that diner, I want to know who they are and why they haven't stepped up to ask questions about who she is," JT stated. "Or to take responsibility for hurting someone they assumed was my family."

"We will get to the bottom of this JT," Chibs stated. "First thing, what do we need to do for her to be able to get set up here at the clubhouse once she is released from the hospital?"

"Tara requested a room with a private bath for Kasey," Jax stated. "Since Tara is going to be handling all of Kasey's medical care while she's here, I want to make sure that room is also fully stocked with any type of first aid equipment we can get our hands on. Opie, do you think Donna would help us get Kasey some clothes and personal products if I can get the information needed from Kasey?" Jax asked.