*Taking Care of The Men Responsible*

Happy, Jax, JT, Juice, Tig, and Clay sat down at one end of the table while Nero and Alverez sat at the other end.

"See you met your daughter, Teller," Alverez stated. "Did she tell you anything?"

"Yeah, we got your message, which makes me wonder why you are here in my clubhouse?" JT asked.

"Good, yes, I took part in the beating, no Nero didn't," Alverez said. "My guys accused me of going soft when they heard her being in the diner. They assumed she was there on a fact finding mission."

"However, when we ran a check on her tag, the only thing that popped up was a MS license plate and a deceased mother. I then remembered what she said during the beating, about not knowing you, not knowing anyone with the last name Teller," Nero stated. "That was when I told Alvarez that he made a mistake. I currently have the other two tied up in the van."

"You can also kill me, for hurting your daughter if she is your daughter after all," Alverez stated.

"She is my daughter," JT stated. "I appreciate you coming to me and bringing this to me. My guys will need to at least handle the ones that hurt my daughter."

"Alverez, you leave the two who were involved with the beating with us," Jax stated. "Happy and I will take care of them. We will drop the bodies off in Lodi for you to give their bodies a burial."

"Also, get your guys in line before we wipe out your crew," JT stated, "or I will come for your head for hurting my little girl."

"For the record," Happy stated, "Kasey is going to be protected by SAMCROW and any other SOA charter she comes into contact with from here on out. If you see her, you will see a patched member with her. Mostly, me. I see you coming near her again, I will put a bullet in your head and another happy face tattoo on my rib."

"No," Nero stated. "He won't leave her alone. You need to go ahead and take care of him. I can get his crew in line and make sure the Mayans don't cross the Sons again." JT nodded and looked over at Alverez.

"Looks like I don't need you alive, at all, Alverez," JT stated. Happy smiled.

"Why is Creepy over there looking like that?" Alverez asked.

"Name is Happy, and that means I am going to get two new tattoos, not just one," Happy stated as he got up and walked over to Alverez. JT nodded as Happy got behind Alverez.

"Nero, you know where the other guys are?" Jax asked. Nero nodded unsure what was happening. Jax, Clay, and JT all nodded at Happy. Then Happy slit Alverez's throat. Nero jumped up.

"Don't let anyone fuck with a Son or their family again," JT stated. Nero nodded. He got up and walked out of the room. Jax and Clay followed. He led them to an SUV. Chibs and Tig were behind them.

"These two were the ones involved with the beating, I am assuming Happy will also want to take care of them," Nero stated.

"Is it really your place to assume anything?. Get the Mayans under control, otherwise you will be next," Jax stated. Jax handed the other two Mexicans to Chibs and Tig. They put them in the garage and tied them up to the racks. Happy walked out of the clubhouse.

Gemma pulled up as Happy walked into the garage.

"What's going on, Clay?" Gemma called out.

"Taking care club business," Clay stated, "get in the clubhouse and stay there for right now. I will explain later." She did as she was told and walked passed Bobby and Light walking with a girl.

"Who are you?" Gemma asked.

"Happy's new girl, we are going on a supply run and she needs a few things, so we are taking her with us," Opie stated as he walked up behind the trio and Gemma. She nodded and they kept walking.

Light and Kasey got in the SUV while Opie and Bobby followed on their bikes. They pulled up to the grocery store and all got out. Opie and Light walked over to get the beer. Bobby started grabbing stuff for meals and snacks at the clubhouse, Kasey grabbed her favorite snacks and drinks. Then she saw a sale on mini fridges.

"Do yall allow those in the dorms? I would like to keep some of my drinks and snacks cold without having to go all the way up to the kitchen," she stated. Bobby nodded and picked up a mini fridge to add it to the cart for her.

Then Kasey heard her phone go off and she looked down at it. Shit, it's the lawyer from Ma's estate. What does he want now? "Hello?" she answered.