*Starting Her New Life*

Kasey looked around at JT and Jax. She nodded and smiled as Mr. Gunnison walked out of the room. Now, it was time to start her new life. She walked back towards the room she was staying in. Happy was already in there moving his things in with hers. She smiled at the thought of the two of them.

"Everything okay?" he asked. She nodded as she went to sit on the bed beside him.

"Can I tell you something that stays between us?" she asked. He nodded. "I can pay you back, by a lot."

"You don't have to pay me back, at all," Happy stated. "I just want to make sure you are taken care of."

"Apparently my mom thought about that too," she stated, "I have a lot of money that's going into a bank account. She took care of me. Despite her parents being super rich, they were not a part of our lives. Due to my intelligence, it was difficult for her to afford schools that were challenging enough to keep me focused. I ended up trying for different grants and scholarships to help out, but I still ended up having to stay home. She worked two jobs just to cover our basic needs."

"She loved you, so of course she wanted you taken care of, Little Girl," he stated. "No matter what, nothing will take you from this family you have here, with us. We protect our own." She nodded.

"I came looking for my dad, didn't know about a brother, and a bunch of uncles and crazy aunts," Kasey stated. "I didn't know this would be where I found the place I would belong in." She looked at him and he smirked. He pulled her closer to him.

"You fit in perfectly with us," Happy stated. She smiled at him and sighed. For the first time since she lost her mom, she felt happy and safe. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

"So, if I am going to stay here, we are going to have to come clean to Gemma about who I really am. Especially once my name gets changed," Kasey stated. "I am having it changed to Kasey Teller. But first, I want to find me a house to live in and a car to drive when the weather is shitty. I have had enough riding in the rain on my bike."

"We can look at the houses online," Happy stated with a smile, "I also want to get you a puppy. But like a guard dog, something that will protect you when I am not around."

"Plus I got to get a computer, tablet, and new phone," she stated with a smirk. "I want to leave my old life in Mississippi behind." He nodded and pulled her close to him.

"Together, if you want, we can find everything you are looking for," he stated. "As soon as you find your house, I am getting you a guard dog."

"You get me a dog, and that dog will be going everywhere with me," she stated with a smirk.

He pulled her closer to him and captured her lips with his. "I want to take this as slow as you want," he whispered, "but when we find that house, I am moving in with you. I don't want you to worry about anything." She nodded and kissed him again.

"I may not be ready now, after all I am still healing from the beating," she stated, "but you make me feel things I have never felt before. I love the idea of being here, being your girl, JT's daughter, Jax's sister."

"Good, I like the sound of all that as well," he stated as he kissed her again. There was a knock on their door and Kasey got up to answer it.

"Come on in," she stated as JT and Jax walked into the room.

"We should tell Gemma the truth about my relation to you both," Kasey stated. "I figured she wouldn't hurt an already injured person. So now might be the best time."