*Settling Into The House

**Sorry, this is the longest chapter!**

The next day, Kasey got up with Happy and Moon. Kasey and Moon got in the Shelby while Happy got on his bike. Once the house was set up, Kasey and Happy would ride back on Happy's bike to get Kasey's bike. But first, Kasey wanted the house set up. She felt like today would be the planning and shopping day, while tomorrow will be the set up day. So, the club would meet the couple at the house in a few hours, by then, Kasey will have a list of everything everyone would need to get.

"Do you want to do any painting?" Happy asked. The beige color reminded him of his momma's house and how she made everything feel so warm and cozy for him growing up. He liked it.

"Na, I like the beige plus it's easy to make things and colors pop off beige," she stated with a smile.

"Good, because it reminds me of my momma's house," Happy stated.

"You should have led with that, that is a better reason to not paint over it!" she exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. He kissed her back as Moon started whining at the door. Happy walked to the door and saw Clay, Jax, and JT pulling up on bikes and Tara and Gemma pulling up in their vehicles. Happy let them all in as he heard more bikes and one more car pull up. It was the rest of the club and Donna. They all filed into the house and Kasey looked around her and saw her new family.

"I want to first say thank you to yall for accepting me and welcoming in your family," Kasey stated with a smile. "Losing my mom was the hardest thing I had to go through and I went through puberty while in college!" A few chuckles were heard.

"Today is all about planning and buying what we need for the main few rooms of this house. That being said, I have broken us off into groups. However, men you will have to break yourselves down into a smaller group to help tackle you two and a half rooms at the same time, Kasey stated.

"Gemma, would you handle setting up the kitchen, dining area, and laundry room? I am looking for stainless steel appliances and the color scheme is a dark purple and dark red," Kasey stated. Gemma nodded with a smile.

"Those are areas I am perfect at setting up," Gemma stated.

"Men, you are to handle the living room - I want it set up comfy where we can all hang out and watch a movies, and the man cave and the half bath that goes with it," Kasey stated.

"What rooms you want me to handle?" Tara asked.

"Tara, I want you upstairs with the guest bedrooms up there. There is one with a private bath, that should be black and gray. The other guest room up there is to be purple, along with the bathroom near it," Kasey stated with a smile. Tara nodded. "Donna, I would like for you to do something similar with the guest bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs. The one with the private bath will be a dark gray and the other one will be a dark red. The hall bathroom will be a mix of both of those colors."

"That just leaves the foyer, master suite, and your office," JT stated. Kasey nodded.

"Foyer, I am not worried about right now, that will get set up as we get the rest of the house set up, the master suite will be something Happy and I tackle together, and I will set up my office," Kasey stated.

"So, how big are the beds for the guest rooms?" Tara asked.

"Queen," Happy stated, "but I have a request on one of the guest bedrooms for the downstairs."

"What's that?" Donna asked.

"If the one with the private bath could be done in a lighter color, like maybe a light blue and light purple," he stated. Kasey smiled and nodded.