*Finding Her Dreams*

Time skip: 2 weeks

These past two weeks, her and Happy have gotten closer, she has managed to get her new identification with the name Kasey Teller, so now she was in the process of getting everything set up.

Her brother, Jax, had a lead on a car. Her dream car was a 1967 Shelby GT 500 painted purple with a white racing stripe. She didn't think that was the car Jax found so she stated if it runs and has room for improvement, he had the authority to buy it.

Happy told her this morning that he knew where to get the perfect puppy for her as a guard dog.

"You know that puppy is going to be my baby, right? Imma spoil it rotten!" Kasey taunted.

"At least if you spoil it, hopefully it will automatically want to guard you, from everyone but me," he taunted back.

Kasey got out of JT's truck and looked at the house they just pulled up. It was the fourth one they have looked at in two days. There was something wrong with the other three properties that Kasey just didn't like. But when they pulled up to the house, Kasey's mouth dropped open.

There were subtle touches that reminded her of her momma's house. She walked up to the house and knew that this is where she wanted to live her life in Charming. She didn't need to tour it. She felt it in her heart; this was her home. It was just waiting on her.

She walked up to the house and smiled. She saw the detached garage, perfect for her soon to be cage and both her and Happy's bikes. Plus an extra slot to work on cars and bikes. The realtor let her and JT in the house and started talking about the potential. They were standing in what would be the living room.

"I will take it," she stated, "this is my home. Ask the seller if I could pay a little extra to get it taken care of today."

"The seller was interested in handing the keys over as soon as the check clears," the realtor stated.

"I will ensure it happens today," she stated with a smile. JT looked around and let out a low whistle.

"Seems big for just you and Happy," he stated with a smile.

"Well, the garage will be perfect for the bikes and the cage Jax gets me," she stated, "the extra spot will be perfect to work on my car and our bikes."

"Five bedrooms?" he asked.

"Three as guest rooms, and then one as an office and one as a storage place for my holiday decorations, because I plan to go out for each holiday," she stated with a smile

"Well, I insist you allow me to pay for putting a gate up around your property line. I want you safe when it's just you here," JT stated. Kasey nodded.

"Of course dad," Kasey stated and then stopped suddenly. JT and her stared at each other and smiled. In the two weeks since they discovered each other, this was the first time she called him dad.

"Well, so what are your plans for the backyard?" JT asked.

"I was going to wait till Happy saw the place, he already told me to simply buy the house I love the most, and so I don't want to make too many plans without him. I do know with this house being on three acres of land, I can have a little bit of everything I want with the backyard and a area for the puppy." Kasey stated.

"Good, when yall get it figured out, just let me know and I will have the club help," he stated. She nodded with a smile as they headed back to the truck and went back to Teller Morrow Garage.

As soon as she pulled up, she saw her dream car; 1967 Shelby GT 500, already painted a light purple and had a white racing stripe down the middle. She got out in silence and walked around the car. Jax came running out.