*That's All For Now*

"Hey Kasey, listen, I know you probably had a beautiful ceremony for your mom back in Mississippi and I respect that. I know that was where she would want to be laid to rest, but I was wondering how you would feel about placing a small headstone in the local cemetery here for your mom," JT stated.

"I would love that Dad, it will give me and you a place to honor mom locally, and I am sure mom wouldn't object to us doing that," she stated with a smile.

"Your mom did a good job raising you by herself, Kasey, I will never discredit that. I just wish," JT started to say.

"Dad, she wished too, she never said anything to me directly, but one night I overheard her talking to your picture, and she wished you were there or that we were here with you," she stated.

"But she was right to keep you away from here," he stated, "I was in a bad place when I knew her, being with her was like coming up for fresh air, it was as simple as breathing. When I realized that it wouldn't be fair to take a sweet simple woman like that from the peaceful, easy going life she knew, I walked away. But I never forgot her. However, I do wish she would have sent a message to me, informing me of your existence, but I understand why she didn't."

"Gemma?" Kasey asked. "She's been great so far, should I be worried?"

"No, she knows you are not a threat to anyone in this club, you have actually helped this club in so many ways."

"Oh yeah, by the way, I heard back from a few friends of mine, you are going to have ATF agents in town, they are going to try to use RICO, however, when they look your records up, squeaky clean," Kasey stated with a smirk. "I am damn good."

"I have to go, we will get that headstone done soon, but Happy and I need to go talk to his mom," Kasey stated. "We want her to move in with us so that Tara and I can help with her medical care and so we are close by if anything were to happen."

"Go on you two, ride safe," he stated with a smile. She nodded as she looked back at Light.

"Mind driving the truck to my place so Moon can get home?" she asked. He nodded and led the dog to the truck as she climbed on her bike. Happy climbed on his and off they were.

When they got home, Maria was already there being dropped off by Gemma.

"Hey sweeties!" Maria called out as Happy rushed to help her. Kasey rushed to get the door open but stopped suddenly. It was open.

"Happy, Light! Door is open," Kasey called out. Moon rushed in front of Kasey and stood at attention as they heard footsteps walking towards them. Then Deputy Hale came into view.

"What's wrong Hale?" Happy demanded.

"We heard squatters was in the property and had it arranged as if they lived here," Hale stated. Kasey shook her head.

"I have copies of the paperwork here on my phone stating I bought this place and therefore own it," Kasey sneered. "I don't even have a mortgage, I was able to pay for it outright. So try again, officer."

"It's Deputy Chief Hale, miss," he sneered back.

"Well, Deputy Chief Hale, try again, why did you break into my house?" she demanded.

"The door was unlocked who was the last one to leave?" Hale asked.

"Oh, dear, I am sorry mija, that was me," Maria stated.

"Don't worry about it ma," Kasey stated softly. "Can my fiance and brother take a look around and make sure nothing was taken?" she asked Hale. He nodded as the two men walked past him and into the house.

"You really marrying someone that young?" Hale asked looking at Light.

"No, not that it's any of your business, I am marrying Happy Lowman, see my arm," Kasey stated. Hale's eyes grew dark with anger.

"Great," he sneered. She rolled her eyes as Happy walked back out.

"Nothing is taken, you can go now Hale, we don't want to file a report," Happy sneered. Hale walked away and they all went into the house. Light walked back out and saw Hale sitting down the road. He quickly texted Happy and Jax about that and then got in the truck and left. Kasey saw the text message and rolled her eyes. She was home, now to ask Maria to move in with them.

"Ma, Kasey and I have been thinking, what would you say about moving in with us? We can set that room up any way you want, Tara and Kasey can help with any and all medical needs," Happy stated as they were all seated around the living room.

"If you are sure, mijo, I wouldn't want to impose," she stated. "I will admit, it would be nice seeing you more and getting to know Kasey."

"Yes, we are sure, Ma," Kasey stated with a smile. She nodded.

"Well call your aunt up and let her know," Maria stated, "we will need to pack up my house."

"We will, and that house is paid for, so Tia can just stay there and if need be we will help with the bills," Happy stated. "If nothing else, that will be a good rental house in the future."

"Okay, if you are sure, we will still have to pack up my things," Maria stated.

"We will get some of the brothers from the club to help with that," Happy stated.

"But for now, let's just rest," Kasey stated as the movie started.

**That's Happy and Kasey's story! I might come back to this universe and flush out storylines for all the characters but for now I will be focusing on a all new original project! Follow my profile for other stories!!**