*Light Patching In*

Happy and JT pulled into Teller Morrow, followed behind Kasey, followed by Gemma. JT and Happy parked in the line with the Sons bikes as Kasey pulled up a bit and parked. Gemma parked on the other side of the lot.

"Tara, Donna! Wanna go shopping with me and Gemma?" Kasey asked as she hugged her two friends, "we have a special project to tackle." They nodded and laughed.

"Deal!" they both said with a smile. Happy shook his head. He was happy to see his girl getting along with those two. They will set the tone for the old ladies when Jax, Opie, and him become the officers that run the club.

JT watched his daughter and daughter in law embrace each other like old friends. He saw his son walk up to them and hugged the sister he just learned about.

"Maybe Mississippi was a good thing," Gemma stated as she walked up to JT and saw her son hugging his sister. "I was wrong to say you had no right looking back at Mississippi. I was going through a dark time, so were you, but something pretty cool came out of it." JT nodded.

Happy nodded to Jax and Opie as they walked in the clubhouse ahead of the old ladies, who were right behind them, talking nonstop. Kasey was whispering to Donna and Tara, while they would react with shocked expressions and laughter.

"Light, Half Sac, go with the ladies where they need to go," Happy stated.

"Phil, I am trusting you to go to Clay and Gemma's and watch out for my mom. I don't expect anything to happen, but just in case I want someone there in case she needs help or someone decides they don't like living anymore," Happy stated. The three prospects nodded and got ready to go. Phil was the first one out the door.

"Moon, stay with Daddy," Kasey stated sternly. Moon walked over to Happy and sat by his feet. Happy nodded as the ladies and Light and Half Sac walked out the door.

"Rat, you stock the beer and get it ready for celebration," JT stated as the guys put their phones in the box. Happy handed Rat his phone.

"If this rings and it says either my mom or my old lady or one of the prospects watching them, you don't hesitate to open those doors and bring that phone to me directly," Happy stated. "They will only call if its an emergency, I know them." Rat nodded and kept Happy's phone in his pocket. He started stocking the bar and getting shot glasses chilled for toasts. Clay walked in, put his phone in the box, and walked into the chapel and shut the doors.

"I asked for church today, for two reasons. The first one is Light is at his ten month mark prospecting us. But he's now currently protecting some very valued members of this club. For that reason, I have been discussing with Happy about how he thinks about him patching over."

"The guy is loyal no doubt, he has made sure no one has harmed Kasey since we had her here healing from her beating, he has taken every self defense and security defense lesson I have given him to heart, he is handy with a gun, but he also knows when not to draw his gun and to defuse a situation, for that I think we should go ahead and patch him in, he will be a very valued asset to our club," Happy stated.

"So, what does everyone think? I'm yea," JT stated. They went around and everyone said yea to patching him in. "Motion carried, when he gets back with the ladies, we will bring him in and give him the news. Second reason for calling this church is; I am ready to step down and spend the rest of my time getting to know my daughter, riding with my brothers, and watching my son lead this club. So, I am suggesting Jax takes over a President of Samcrow," JT stated. "Vote: Yay or Nay". Everyone went around saying Yay. "With that being said, that leaves, VP open. Jax, do you have a nominee?" he asked.