3

What I didn't think through was that I was going to wear an extremely fancy suit in front of a bunch of strangers during a casual celebration. Once that popped into my mind it was 6:30 and the guests were going to be here any second, and there was no way I was taking off all of the bits and pieces you were supposed to wear with this and changing into something presentable in time.

I was locked in the bathroom staring at my face and playing with my [H/L] [H/C] hair, successfully fluffing it and making myself look even more out of place in this dress.

Someone knocked on the door, the echoing sound sending chills down my spine. I heard the door open which was followed by a chorus of voices, all of which oddly familiar.

I took in a breath and looked at my figure in the mirror (Idk if you're skinny or not, you're wearing this skin-tight suit and looking bomb AF).

I creaked the door open carefully and stepped out, my heart racing like crazy. It wasn't like I was going out in front of people I would never see again, these were my brother's friends and I would inevitably speak to them again someday.

"Y/N!" George called for me. "Come on, we're ready!"

I hesitantly inched my way forwards to the kitchen, breathing in harshly one more time before I stepped out. My eyes went straight to George's face, the bright smile he wore calming me a bit.

"U/N?" Someone said. No, not just someone, I knew that voice,

"Wilbur?" I said, my eyes going wide.

"U/N!" Tommy laughed, slapping his knee harshly.

"No way! You're Gogy's sibling?" He said, a mix of shock and excitement handing on the end.

"Yup.." I forced a small laugh. These were NOT strangers. I made myself look Wilbur in the eyes.

He looked me up and down, taking in the sight of my figure.

"You look, um... Nice." He chuckled, touching the back of his neck and looking at the floor.

"Thanks..." I copied his actions, but instead of looking at the floor, I looked down the hallway.

"Well, I'm Phil." The one who was known as 'The Man Behind Tommy' spoke up.

"Hello, Phil." I said warmly, "It's great to meet you again."

I noticed George giving Wilbur a look, not a good or bad one. Just...a look.

"Enough of the talking, are we going to eat?" Tommy complained.

"Yes, Tommy. The food is on the table. Right next to you." I said with a clearly rude tone.

He immediately snapped his head to the side and looked around the table. He pointed at the rectangle-shaped 'pile' of tinfoil.

"This?"

"Yes, that."

Tommy took the tinfoil off of the Ziti and looked at it with an odd look on his face.

"What is this?"

"It's baked Ziti. Pretty much just lasagna with different noodles and more cheese."

"I hate lasagna," Tommy said, snickering.

"No you don't," Phil said, plainly, "You were just talking about how you 'Kinda what lasagna'." Phil used his fingers as air quotes when he referenced what Tommy said.

"Shut up!" Tommy snapped, "No I didn't."

"Yes you did." Wilbur piped up.

"They don't need to know that!" Tommy shouted.

"How kind," I huffed.

I grabbed a serving spoon, scooping a bit of the Ziti onto Tommy's plate and handing it to him.

"Anybody else ready to eat?"

Everyone nodded their heads, so I got them all their own servings and handed it to them.

After we all finished eating the boys were talking amongst themselves while I sat silently, staring at my legs. My thoughts were tearing me to shreds as I was unable to get the fact that I was so overdressed for such a small occasion. Tommy was in a red and white t-shirt, Phil was in a plain grey t-shirt, George was wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt, and Wilbur was in a long-sleeved white button-up. I was the only one dressed fancy.

I lifted up my head and looked around, my eyes slowly grazing everyone and eventually stopping on Wilbur. He had very fluffy, clean brown hair. It looked like he worked really hard to keep it looking well, and succeeded. I kind of wanted to touch his hair, it looked very soft.

I realizing I was staring at him and my eyes snapped back down to his. A smirk was evident on his face while he talked and he kept glancing back at me. Once he realized I was no longer staring at his hair he winked at me and kept talking, I offered him a small smile and just hoped nobody saw our little interaction. One of them would probably say something weird if they did.

Luckily, no one noticed and they carried on with their conversation. I let myself slip back into my own thoughts and started and my lap again.

"Maybe U/N would know! U/N!"

I was ripped out of my imagination by Tommy calling my name, "What, Tommy?" I sighed.

"What is an orgasm?"

I choked on my own spit, not expecting that to be the question he was going to ask. Tommy started laughing uncontrollably while Phil and Wilbur chuckled and George gave him a disgusted look.

"That is NOT what we were talking about," Wilbur said, "Do you know any good horror games? Me and Phil were thinking about playing one together."

"Um, yes, hold on. I have a notebook of a few I've played before. Are you looking for one to really scare you or just one to have a laugh at? Or one that'll shake you up and not quite make you piss the bed?"

"I think just one to shake us up a bit, does that sound good to you, Phil?"

"It sounds fine to me," Phil replied.

"Ok, hold on, let me grab my notebook."

I got up and grabbed my keys.

"It's most likely in my car," I assured, knowing that they would probably think that I was leaving.

I stepped outside into the cold, immediately regretting not grabbing a jacket. I unlocked my car, opened the back seat door, and began to search for my notebook of horror games.

I heard a car come to a stop in front of the driveway but thought nothing of it until I heard the door open. I pulled my legs into the car and sat on my knees so I wasn't bent over in any way.

"You ok?"