11

You were flustered to say the least. Was that his way of saying 'I love you' for the first time? It felt like this relationship was going so fast. Did you love him?

--------------------------------

What kind of question was that? Of course you love him.

"I do love Alex though..." You finally spoke, causing Alex's face to light up.

"I knew you loved me!" Alex laughed cheerily, prancing over to give you a hug.

"But George is still my brother..."

Alex stopped in his tracks and flopped onto the couch dramatically. He whipped out his phone, and before long you got a notification.

Quackity @Quackity

Partner doesn't love me, going dark dhmu

-------

U/NTwitter @U/N

I guess I'll just go home then :(

-------

Quackity @Quackity

WAIT NO

"That's what I thought," I said with a small laugh, moving over to sit with him. I wrapped my arm around him and he leaned into me.

"I'm sorry, of course I'd choose you."

"Fine," He said, sighing, "I guess I'll forgive you."

We sat there for a few seconds before George spoke up,

"Are we going to do something about L'Manburg, or...?"

"We'll address it later," Alex brushed it off.

"Should I go get food while you two are laying around?" George huffed.

"Yes please, thank you!"

George scoffed at my response, obviously expecting a different answer.

"Right, right. I'll be back." George said as he grabbed his keys.

"Can y-"

"You don't get to choose." He called as he left.

"He's salty, don't worry about him."

Alex hummed as he leaned even deeper into my touch. We sat there for a minute or so before he sat back up and cupped my face in his hands. He looked into my eyes lovingly and a gentle smile rested on his face.

"I love you, you know that?" He spoke up.

"Of course," I said before pressing my lips onto his forehead.

"I love you too, Alex."