10

We ended up playing Minecraft and laughing the night away, not entirely aware of what was going down in the Dream Smp at the moment.

----------------------------------

I jolted up out of my slumber to some yelling, and I must have looked awfully confused because Alex immediately started reassuring me that nothing's happening.

"What the hell?" I said putting my face in my hands.

"Why are you both shouting?" I sighed.

"L'Manburg is gone!" George yelled, staring at his scream.

"We were going to get on and stream some L'Manburg activities, but it's all gone!" Alex said.

"Like, it just disappeared or...?"

"It's blown up!" George said, his voice sounding amazed in a way.

"Do you know what happened?"

"No, we-" Alex stopped himself, a shocked look in his eyes.

"TECHNOBLADE AND DREAM!" He yelled, throwing his hands into his hair.

"What day is it?!"

"The 6th..." (I don't know when they actually blew up L'manburg, but it was around the 3rd-5th)

"THEY BLEW UP L'MANBURG YESTERDAY! I MISSED IT!"

"Calm down, I'm sure it'll be fine."

"NO IT WON'T! THEY'RE GONNA COMPARE ME TO THIS FUCKER!" Alex yelled jokingly, pointing at George.

"Hey, watch it. You're dating my sibling." He fired back.

"He is older than me, so he is wiser." You insured.

"Wha- you- you're supposed to be on my side here, Y/N." Alex said, pretending to be hurt.

"But I do really really like Alex. And I mean really." You back peddled.

"Y/N! I'm your brother!"

"He is my family."

"But Y/N, I thought you love me," Alex pouted.

You were flustered to say the least. Was that his way of saying 'I love you' for the first time? It felt like this relationship was going so fast. Did you love him?