7

"Ever heard of American Horror Story?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

4 month time skip.

I giggled and held my phone to my chest, my face flushing red. Alex had just told me that he was visiting England to have a vlog-like collab with my brother. Ever since me and Alex had spent 6 hours on a call together, not including the time we spent sleeping, I had growing feelings for him.

Not only did he always help calm me down, but he always made sure I was ok whenever my voice was off while we were chatting, or when I was typing differently. He could tell whenever I was upset, and I loved that about him.

For this collab Alex would be staying in my brother's spare bedroom for a week. Only a few days of that week would they actually be making videos, so I knew that I'd be able to see him. The only issue was that it messed with my upload stream schedule, but I could just stream with him.

I was beyond excited, and George could tell. I had visited him a few times recently and he knew immediately. I couldn't help but gush about me and Alex's conversations, I mean- what WASN'T there to talk about? Alex would always say the most ridiculous things to make me laugh.

Then I got another notification,

Q Grande

When I get there tomorrow can we talk?

My heart dropped.

You

Yeah, sure. Can I know what about?

Q Grande

No, I want it to be a surprise.

Just as fast as I had gotten worried I got excited again. Happiness bubbled in my chest and a smile spread on my lips.

You

Ok :)

-Quackity Arrives-

Practically unable to sit still, I bounced my leg while I drove. George had me go pick up Alex from the Airport and my emotions were a mess. He said he wanted to talk to me about something and my heart was going wild, which only fueled my obscure thoughts.

'What if he likes you?' That's absurd, why would he like me? 'He's probably mad at you' Why would he be mad? What did I do? Should I apologize? 'Of course I should apologize!' What kind of question was that? 'I'll apologize as soon as he tells me what I did wrong.'

I pulled the car into a parking spot and put it into park. I took the keys out of the ignition and sighed, putting my hand on my chest in an attempt to calm my nerves. I still wasn't entirely ready to speak with my friend since I couldn't get our future talk off of my mind. Originally, I was planning to tell him how I feel, as I didn't want for my feelings to get stronger and for me to just get turned down or called gross or something.

I stepped out of my car and closed the door, locking it as I walked away. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. I walked into the large Airport and texted Quackity, 'Meet me at the Starbucks'.

Airports always had a Starbucks......right?

I finally spotted the coffee shop and headed over, my heart still beating through my chest. As I approached the small area I noticed a familiar beanie. I stared at the back of his before deciding to yell, even the I was right next to him,

"AYYYYYY BIG Q!!"

He jumped and looked around, the fear on his face turning to excitement once he saw me.

"Y/N!" He shouted, springing to his feet.

He wrapped his arms around me, stunning me a bit but soon I hugged him back.

He pulled away first, leaving an empty feeling around me.

"How are you?" He asked, his voice soft. It was cute.

"I'm good," I said, my face tinted pink, "What about you?"

"I'm doing pretty great now that you're here!" He beamed.

My face burned. "Let's, um, go ahead to the car. You have all of your stuff, right?"

He nodded, "Yeah, " He was looking away from me. He looked nervous. His eyes were clouded- sad? Not quite. He looked worried, in a way. Scared, even.

We began walking back to the parking garage, my heart beating like a drum. As soon as we got into the cement garage Alex stopped in his tracks and turned to me. I got the hint, so I stopped next to him.

"Can we, um, step aside for a second?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said, my voice cracking.

He led me to the side and sat his suitcase down next to where we were standing in front of some bushes. For the most part, they were green, but you could see the outermost parts of the bushes being affected by the growing cold caused by early fall.

Alex sighed and rubbed his hands together, seemingly trying to chase away the cold.

"Can I?" He said, pointing at his mask. I nodded, we were far enough away from others at that point. I took mine off as well.

"Ok, " He started, "I don't really know how to tell you this, and it may make the drive to your brother's awkward. But, " He paused, putting his hand on the back of his neck. The prolonged stop in the sentence made me panic, and I began to mentally prepare myself to apologize.

"I really, really like you. More than a friend, and I know this may weird you out-"

"I'm sorry, "