Sinister Intentions

"Hey, Kokichi! We should hang out after school." Rantaro tugged at Kokichi's arm, "Nee-hee-hee, a leader like I has plans to attend to! I have to go meet up with someone." He gave the guy a cheeky look, "Oh? Who is it?" He smirked, "Is it a cute girl?" Rantaro joked. "Oh... It's just a friend." The taller male noticed something was off due to his response, Kokichi would often reply with confidence. Yet this time, he seemed nervous about something.

He found himself ringing the doorbell, Kokichi's heart pounded as he attempted not to frown. The oak door opened, revealing Shuichi smiling at Kokichi. "Your here, come in." The used to find his eyes comforting, yet now... All he could do was fear Saihara.
Biting his lip, he refused to let out a moan as his lip trembled, Kokichi clenched the bedsheets as a way to distract himself yet it was no use. He was currently in a sitting position with Shuichi practically towering over the smaller male, making him feel powerless during the process. Two arms clutched onto Kokichi's back, keeping him in a tight hold as his lips rested on Ouma's neck. He had never imagined himself ever doing this with the detective. Sure, he may have had a little crush on him, but his views on Saihara completely changed the moment he saw his expression. The same one that decorated his face the moment he took out that small piece of paper out of his pocket. Suddenly, Kokichi jumped as he accidentally let out a moan. For a moment, he reached out his hand to cover his mouth, but Shuichi quickly grabbed onto it and pulled himself away from his neck. "Don't do that, you sound cute when you moan." He spoke in almost a threatening tone. Kokichi blinked before he finally grasped what the detective had said, feeling his face turning warm. "S-S-Sorry-" He felt his body collide onto the bed sheets, resting onto the pillows as he soon realised that Shuichi was on top of him. "You know, I've never expected to see this side of you, Kokichi..." Without thinking, the smaller male quickly said, "I could say the same for you." Feeling his heart drop, Kokichi panicked eternally until he noticed that the detective wasn't effected by his words. He hadn't even denied it. Leaning down, Ouma thought he were to feel Saihara's lips on his again before a buzz snapped him out of his thoughts. Shuichi seemed annoyed as he too had noticed the noise, turning his head to see Kokichi's trousers holding onto his phone. He only wore Saihara's shirt, so his clothes weren't worn currently. Getting up, the male walked towards it and reached for the pocket. Taking out Ouma's phone, he turned to face Kokichi. "Password?" Saihara asked with a stoic expression.

Feeling bewildered, he clearly didn't want to tell him but he knew it would lead to consequences judging by his hidden side. "...eight, four, nine, six, and three." Nodding at his words, Shuichi managed to open up his phone but immediately looked frustrated at what he had seen. "I'm blocking Rantaro's number." Jumping in surprise, Kokichi shook his head. "What?! No!" He rushed towards Saihara to get back his phone but quickly paused as soon as he had noticed the expression he wielded. "I didn't take so much damn time to be able to have you, only to find out Rantaro is still here." Setting Kokichi's phone on his desk, he walked back towards the male and grabbed his shoulders. "I wouldn't want this to become brutal, Kokichi." Their eyes widened, as the smaller didn't realise what he had meant by that. "S-Shuichi...?" The detective wanted to go back to what he was doing until he noticed Kokichi's eyes becoming cloudy, "Shit." He muttered to himself. As his original plan wasn't to go too crazy on the smaller. He felt embarrassed at the fact that Shuichi managed to see this version of him, but he was knocked out of his thoughts as he felt his head resting against someone's chest. "...Huh?" He whispered to himself. "I didn't mean to scare you." The male said, regretting his actions much earlier. Instead of hugging back, he hesitantly leaned closer to his chest as he figured out that Shuichi was going to make him cry at one point thanks to this, 'secret'. But either way, the smaller male hadn't felt the feeling of affection in a long time. So instead, he rested in Shuichi's arms feeling even a temporary feeling of small happiness. Unfortunately, Kokichi hadn't realised that even being comforted by the detective didn't stop him from feeling the strong urge to snap. Even just by being near him made him crazy.

10:27pm
Looking down at the sleeping male, Shuichi continued to stare at Kokichi who peacefully slept. His expression and his behaviour today represented nothing of who he seemed to be towards everything, and Shuichi was okay with that. Because only he wanted to be the one to see that, and to be the one to only have him. Standing up from the bed, Shuichi reached for his phone tucked away within his drawers. Turning on the flash, he took a quick picture of Kokichi's neck before smiling. "Even if you manage to get rid of that other picture, your still mine in the end." He whispered with a sinister expression, as the smaller male was completely oblivious to the current situation.
Shuichi pulled his hand away to reach for Kokichi's shoulder, pulling down a bit of his clothing, the detective frowned. He noticed a bruise covering a part of Ouma's arm, yet it was definitely not a hickey.