Lovesick Game

Saihara frowned at the events that had just occurred whilst he stared down at the pile of weapons hidden within the bag. His head perked up at the sound of the doorbell, he wasn't expecting any visitors. Pushing the grey duffle bag under the bed, Saihara stood up and trudged towards the door. As he opened it, he suddenly felt an impact on his chest. "K-Kokichi?" Looking down, his gaze softened as he saw that the purple-headed male had tears streaming down his face. Kokichi was wearing a purple hoodie which was enough to cover his entire form along with his black trousers, "Fuck, S-Shuichi..." He sobbed. Saihara was surprised at the sudden arrival, yet quickly invited him inside with no hesitation.
The pot boiled as Shuichi poured the water into the two cups, he immediately brought them over to Kokichi and watched him sip the tea. "So... What happened?" He questioned him, it was silent for a short moment until Ouma-Kun spoke up. "Um, well... R-Rantaro kinda left me b-because of some girl." Shuichi's eyes widened slightly, "You guys were dating?" Jumping, he quickly waved his hands as he shook his head. "No, no! D-Definitely not, he just wanted to stop... Being my friend." The detective blinked, 'That doesn't make sense.' He thought to himself as his eyes darkened. "Shuichi?" He snapped out of it as he turned back to face him again, "Ah... S-Sorry, Kokichi..." Saihara awkwardly apologised. Kokichi found it odd as to how he was suddenly acting like himself before those... Pictures.

"Kokichi, are you sure that's the only reason why you're upset?" About to nod at him, Ouma-Kun paused as soon as he saw his eyes. He knew that he was hiding something. Hesitantly, Kokichi said, "Y-Yup." He yawned as he snapped Saihara out of the trace he was in. "Do you want to go to sleep? I doubt you'd be safe going home at night." Kokichi paused for a second before he nodded, "Mhm." It's not like he had a choice anyways.
The purple headed tucked himself in, shutting his eyes as he expected to sleep peacefully. But not without wondering as to why Shuichi was fully changed before he had gotten here. It's midnight, isn't it?

Walking into the room, Saihara smiled softly to himself upon seeing the sleepy male. He didn't expect the drug to work so fast, and effectively at that. But it's not like he wanted to use it now, he had to make the perfect plan before anything else could go downhill. "Maybe I'll use it next time..." He whispered with a smile, but it later disappeared.
"...He just wanted to stop... Being my friend."
Clenching his fists, Saihara growled. "Just what are you up to, Amami-Kun?" He said as he stepped out of the room and later into the midnight.

Few hours earlier...
As soon as Shuichi had heard this, he too decided to part ways. "Why the fuck did that pianist have to tell him it was me?!" He growled, "Guess I'll have to use someone else next time."

"Shuichi." Turning around, Saihara placed on a fake smile. "Ah, hello, Amami-Kun!" Walking up towards him, Rantaro smiled before placing a hand on his shoulder. "You and I both know what we want." The atmosphere dropped, simply just by one statement. "Don't think I didn't see what you did there with Kokichi yesterday, that picture..." Saihara furrowed his brows at him, "And? What's your point? He's mine." Amami gave the other male a bigger smile. "That's the whole point." The Detective tilted his head at him, "Let's play a game." To signal that he was listening, Saihara's attention remained. "It's called... 'Catch the Kitten.' Meaning Kokichi."

"It's impressive how you've gone that far with keeping Ouma by your side simply by a photo, but I think I can do better than that." Shuichi clenched his fists, "Whoever manages to win Kokichi over wins, no interruptions between us. Fair and square." The other male chuckled softly, his expression telling a different story. "This might end up with a few... Scratches. Don't you think?" Shuichi whispered to Rantaro, holding an evil glint in his eye. "I could say the same for you."