Mark

It had been a week now at this point, and Kokichi felt as though he was losing it. Is he the victim or the pet?  He didn't even know. All he knew was that he was trying his hardest to stay away from both Saihara and Amami. Rantaro was chillingly calm at times, as though none of this had ever occurred. As though he had never quit staying as his 'friend'. But he still continued to treat him differently. As more... Of a pet?

It really is hard to act as though nothing had happened. And Rantaro can tell. But on the other hand, Shuichi is a lot safer to be around. Ouma couldn't understand why, but Saihara had more-so of a caring vibe when it came to Kokichi. Rantaro was often unpredictable, an- "Kokichi~" Keeping his eyes shut, the smaller male refused to keep them open. Ouma felt a strange feeling of warm air close to his face, "I know you're awake." Amami whispered. Jumping, Kokichi gave Rantaro a fearful look. "Come on, don't look at me like that~" He smiled at him, grabbing Kokichi by the arm and pulled him closer towards the male. The words that left Amami's mouth gave him chills...

"Shuichi's asleep."

Saihara yawned, getting up from the mattress that was laid on the floor. He was most definitely not going to leave Kokichi here with Rantaro. It angered the detective as he had no idea of what thoughts ran through his head about the smaller, what Rantaro wanted to do to him and his... Idea of 'love'. The sunlight peeked through the curtains and he decided now would be a good time to get ready. "Morning, Shuichi." Turning his head, he frowned at Rantaro. "Don't call me by my first name." He said with spite. Shrugging, he replied, "Fine then." He chuckled softly as though it was no big deal. Upon noticing Rantaro walking towards the kitchen, Shuichi decided to direct his attention back onto himself.

As the door shut behind him, Saihara was ready to enter the kitchen with a tired expression. He suddenly lit up as soon as he remembered Kokichi, ready to rush back to the room he was resting in. Opening the door, Shuichi smiled widely and cheerfully exclaimed, "Good morning, Kokich-"
The kettle boiled as Amami was finishing up the food he had only prepared for him and Ouma. As he was preparing the food, he was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard loud foot steps coming from the corridor. Holding a confused expression, Rantaro turned around perplexed until he suddenly felt a hand tighten around his neck. "Leaving marks on him, huh?!" He gasped for air, as he realised that the person grasping his neck was none-other than Saihara. "Why don't I give you a mark on your neck too?"